****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lolley so sorry to hear of eldest's seizure fingers crossed it is a one of and maybe down to dehyration or something hopefully. :flower: Good luck for the results x

mmmm your all making me soooo hungry with the pics of the cream teas!! May find some while up at Lake Windermere mmmmm

Right I have added Lilly, Ailey and hch on Twitter, I mainly stalk celebs and very rarely post on there but it gives another way to contact each other - I'm not on FB you see. I'm @ClaireBear1677 by the way. I am very new to it :D

On the bouncer we got a cool one from Mamas And Papas - Astro Bouncer alhthough we got it for a third of the price at the outlet.

Starglow I had my toenails and pedicure done on Tuesday as haven't been able to reach for a couple of weeks now, it was bliss not had it done before, definately recommend, don't worry about how your feet look, they will feel amazing after.

We're just getting sorting for the weekend away we set off tomorrow morning so just need to make my bed, finish packing in the morning, paint my finger nails, apply a bit of self tan to my legs and have some dinner! Quiche, salad and croquets.

Well I think my bump is on the way down it seems a little lower today, I think after baby was stamping on my cervix all last night lol it also feels like I'm waddling a little too hehehe

So if I don't get back on hope you all have a fab weekend and I may tweet you guys who I've added well so long as you add me :D xx

oooh Lilly! That looks amazing! Making scones is DEFINITELY being added on my list of 'things to do' this weekend!

re: feet.. I agree, get yourself treated! I managed to paint mine myself last week (took a lot of patience and correcting :haha:) but like hch, I don't think mine will fit into any 'normal' shoes (at least not for an entire day!) Fortunately flip flops are my shoe of preference year round so I'm more than happy to wear them all day :)

Is this weekend a long/holiday weekend in the U.K.? I know it's not in the U.S., but Sunday is "Pentecost" and everyone in NL has Monday off. My SIL will be coming by to tell us she's pregnant (we're not supposed to know yet!) and she's about 10 weeks now (due end of Dec). It seems like FOREVER ago since we were 10 weeks!

i got my scones! mmmmmmmm cherry ones and the normal fruit ones! im awful at baking cakes etc my friend is awesome at baking and is always baking cakes and flapjacks! im such a cake aholic! thats how you can win my heart! :lol:

lolly - hope everything is okay! :hugs:

going to go back through the posts and try to find you all on fb. if i don't get to you, then find me! i'm super easy to find - Ashley Vidro - I'm the only one. My settings are set so that only friends of friends can add me, so if you can't add me just send me a message and i'll add you!

i didn't buy a bouncy chair, but OH's mother found us a swing at a yard sale. It's just like this one, but a different color.

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=56692&ncat=thumbnail&pcat=bgsw_tas

I didn't sleep well last night either. It seems I can sleep just about every other night. The night before last I had an AMAZING night, only woke once to pee, and was able to go straight back to sleep. Last night I was up every 2 hours, and twice it took me 2 hours to even go back to sleep. took a nap in my recliner after OH left for work this morning.

ladies, you should DEFINITELY treat yourself to a pedicure! stop trying to do it yourself! if i *really* had to, i could probably manage to paint my own toenails, but it's so much easier and relaxing to just go have them done. and the polish lasts so much longer too. it's so worth it. this coming from a girl who is struggling with money right now - IT'S WORTH IT! lol :haha:

hi ashley i added you im hayley leon x

hch, enjoy your scones, I unfortunately only bought one from the bakery, but I sill have lots of jam and cream left...but I have the ingredients...

Foxforce, I am now following you too.

I managed somehow to paint my toenails the other day mainly cos I'm too tight to pay for someone else to do it!

get baking ailey you cant let that cream go to waste!! and while your there bake me some flapjacks ;) and then send them to me! :lol:

They were good flapjacks! They are Paul's favourite, so he's happy.

Think I will get Amber to bed then bake some plain and some cheese scones....what a plan!

ooooo ladies im sat here having a few pains! got some pressure in my bum too! how many false alarms will we all have!

Oh my gosh hch!! Exciting! I keep getting tummy ache these last 2 days but just like I need to go to the toilet

well I totally forgot to put the croquetts in the oven :dohh: so we had quiche, salad and corn on the cob, was nice.

Izzy has just just gone to go pick me up a Ipad 2 brand new from a friend for £300, we have decided to sell one of our laptops on ebay, it will be much easier to use whilst bf'ing baby than the laptop, plus I can take it into hospital although I will have to get a dongle. Won't be able to play to much with it, with going away for the weekend.

My best friend has just called and told me she is 7 weeks pregnant, after a mmc at Christmas, I'm so pleased for them, just pray the lil bean sticks xx

oooh, hope it's the beginning of something for you!

My baby feels alot lower and I've been having lots of braxton hicks.

aww hch... false alarms are frustrating, but fx'd that it leads to something productive!!

I told DH about MamaAfrika having her baby, and now anytime I mention "my group" on BnB he asks, "has anyone else had their babies yet?!" I know that we're just now technically full term, but I'm SO ready!

The nursery is now officially TOTALLY done! I finished putting on the sheets in the crib, putting stuff away, etc. Once I get the pics on my computer I'll post a few :) So now LO can literally come anytime (as far as I'm concerned)--we're ready!

Ooohhh I've managed to do my feet. Soaked and varnished :) hilarious takes ages wiry bump. Finger nails next. I just fancied my red.

I did my eyes in a strong purple today and it made a huge difference. So big eyes draws attention away from 3 chins hehe.

Gonna go back and read posts I've missed.

Xxx

Morning....using my IPad yay!

Well done Starglow on painting your nails. I must say when we have been away this weekend baby can come anytime also like you Itsy.

Awake early this am 6am, 30mins then I best finish packing and get ready

Have a good weekend all, may get online as hotel has wi-fi so see how busy we are. X

morning girls... aahh i'm tired and annoyed today. I woke up not three, but SIX TIMES last night to wee!? The other night this happened too and I've realised it's when i drink my RLT at night. omg, so annoying!! and a proper wee each time, where does it all come from?! Also realised that RLT makes my stomach work so that sign spotting was way off. I really like it but avoiding it after 3pm from now on.

I'm off to see the consultant about my LO's head and my veins. My MW rang me last night and just reassured me that if anything was wrong I would've seen a dr straight after the growth scan... but i'm still a little worried.

I can't believe we have 2 and a half weeks to go, isn't that crazy?

Hope everyone has a great day :kiss:

foxforce, have a lovely weekend, where is it you are going?

Lilly, hope all goes well with the consultant.

hope all goes well today lilly! nothing has happened here! but baby has been quiet , maybe the calm before the storm! I can feel him head butting down below and he has had a good old stretch this morning so i know he is ok!

lilly why not try the rlt tablets? i havent drank the tea for a about a week as i always needed the loo! but the tablets are fine :)

have a good weekend away foxforce :)

starglow well done on doing your toenails! i seriously cant bend down that far anymore!

Good morning all!

Foxforce- you're going to a wedding, right? Have a great time! Hopefully nothing 'too exciting' happens during the wedding ;-)

Lilly- good luck at your appointment! I'm really curious what they have to say about your LO and her head measuring big (since mine is the same way!) Hopefully they can reassure you!

Starglow- glad you were able to get your toes done :) Good job! DH was joking yesterday that it shouldn't be so hard for me to reach my feet, since they're so swollen I can practically touch them without bending over. Ha. ha. (not).

I'm off to meet a friend who's also on leave (had her baby in January). Then check-up appointment with the Consultant later today (I see her on a weekly basis now). I don't think they do much now other than check blood pressure, etc, but we'll see!

Have a great Friday everyone!!

hope everyones having a lovely day!!
missed lots yesterday!! spent yesterday with some friends and had the most rubbish sleep last night really feeling it today feel sick and had bit of dodgy tum this morning so wondering if something might happen soon hmmm

bit of sad day today mil's dog being put down shes old and diabetic and blind and done really well to make it to 10 years old but theres no life left in her shes always been really clever and not suffered but shes so dehydrated now shes been having to have drips and her eyes have sunk into her head was there yesterday and she just had her head in my lap like she was totally fed up with it all now :( will be weird going there when shes not there

adding eachother on facebook is a great idea i know my privacy settings are quite high :/ ive tried changing them but you can try to find me https://www.facebook.com/Amy.Louise.Read.x is the link from my profile or try searching amy louise read should have bodmin and bodmin college under it my picture is my 20 week scan picture il try find a few of you ladies on there in a bit might be easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->