****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Good luck with your appointments itsy and Lilly. My mw won't give me measurements.

Btw I've realised I've been eating Tuna (canned) all through my pregnancy. Love it. Luckily after 5 months of having to have peanut butter everyday that stopped phew! Fattening or what. I'm finding I feel better when I don't have bread which is a weird one for me - makes me spotty I think.

So my hairdresser is 19 weeks pregnant do baby talk. The meeting a friend who's due next week - more baby talk. Suppose it's good to chat with others who are expecting. I try not to just talk baby with my friends who aren't pregnant or I'll turn into a bore. Consuming my mind right now. Its quite nice being in a zone of baby brain oxytocin bliss lol

Good luck with your appointments itsy and Lilly. My mw won't give me measurements.

Btw I've realised I've been eating Tuna (canned) all through my pregnancy. Love it. Luckily after 5 months of having to have peanut butter everyday that stopped phew! Fattening or what. I'm finding I feel better when I don't have bread which is a weird one for me - makes me spotty I think.

So my hairdresser is 19 weeks pregnant do baby talk. The meeting a friend who's due next week - more baby talk. Suppose it's good to chat with others who are expecting. I try not to just talk baby with my friends who aren't pregnant or I'll turn into a bore. Consuming my mind right now. Its quite nice being in a zone of baby brain oxytocin bliss lol

i cant stand tuna :( shame because i know how good it is for you! lots of babytalk going on there then starglow!! i have baby talk all the time lol!!

love tuna! tuna pasta and sweetcorn! yummy!

Hi ladies,

strawberry i just sent you a request on facebook, im not on twitter.
think everyone else is added now :)

toes - i managed to paint mine last week :) Im not paying for them to be done at this point as i will have to take all varnish off for my section so think i am going to book in for after.

hope you all enjoyed your scones/cream teas they look fab :)

I am not doing much at home with Jake is seems fine now and got the last of his results back today which are all normal so i am hoping it was just a one off and doesn't happen again!

sounds like a couple of you may be starting to get going :) its so exciting, the shooting pains in my cervix are getting worse one last night even made me shout, and the braxton hicks are getting more and more uncomfortable.

thanks hun think got most of you now! if something happens itl be on facebook with me anyway ... well after he is born anyway as mil doesnt want to know until he is here else shel just spend the whole time worrying! so if i go disapearing from here its because i cant access bnb on my phone but i can get to facebook :) feeling bit better now

glad Jake is okay and results were normal! must of been so scarey :(

painting toes... what are toes??... lol i cant remember the last time i seen my feet :lol:

thanks, if he had just passed out i would of just thought oh its one of those things, but he doesnt remember anything and the shaking as he came round is what concerned us. unfortunately we don't know why it happened or if it will happen again so just got to keep an eye on him.

the toes were not easy lol

lolly, so glad to hear things are okay!

to those of you who like tuna, OH made me dinner for the first time ever the other night. it was "tuna melts" that his grandma used to make him as a kid. More of a lunch meal really, but we weren't very hungry. Can of tuna, mix with mayonnaise like you were going to make a sandwich. then take an english muffin and split it, top with tuna. One slice of tomato on each, salt and pepper, then a slice of white american cheese. pop them in the oven, broil for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and just starting to brown. SO YUMMY!

Lolley- great that the results came back as normal! I'm sure it was an awful experience, but I hope it doesn't happen again!

Ashley- that recipe sounds yummy (except that I can't get American cheese here!). I don't eat tuna often, but I really do like it!

Back from the consultant appt. She was in a rush but tried to do a growth scan (couldn't get a good measurement on his body, but he's still in the 95th percentile). LO was engaged last week but this week he's apparently wiggled his way back out... boo!

Below are some pics from the nursery which is finally finished. The room is small but I don't think LO will mind :)

Nursery_blue wall.jpg Nursery_crib-kast.jpg

its lovely itsy just looked on facebook and seen the pics.. wouldnt worry about the room being small ours is even smaller i think!

itsy, the room looks adorable!

and the cheese doesn't HAVE to be white american, it's just what i like. you can try it with swiss, provolone, mozzarella, etc. ooh, fresh buffalo mozzarella sounds fantastic! i think any sort of white cheese would go well well with it.

hey lilly just seen your post in the third tri! i have the exact same pain as your describing! i keep grabbing my foof in sheer agony! i just came home from asda as i thought my waters were going to break with the pressure from his head , i can literally feel him headbutting me!

Itsy - FAB nursery, i love it it's beautiful! Great your app went well today

Hch -- know these pains are driving me mad. I was nearly in tears today at the salon.. it was so painful. And inbetween the pains my body was just rigid with anticipation of the next pain. It was awful and she was moving around so much too! Like Ailey I don't remember these pains with DS either! Does it seem to be those of us with kids already that feel these pains the most? THough i think i remember ashley feeling them too. Well, at least my hair looks nice :haha:

Ashley i LOVE tuna melts!! there;s a place down the road from us that do the best ones... yum yum. I love tuna, and salmon! Had salmon last night. DH is making me chicken fajitas tonight!

Well my consutlant app went well too - she said not to worry everything is fine, yes baby's BPD is measuring wide (temple to temple) but as DH has quite a wide head and heart shaped face that's probably why (see profile pic on bnb!!). But she said it wasn't a cause for concern.
Also my veins are 'mild' - which is good to know. As i've never had them before i didn't know what level I was. She said since i had a good delivery before it should all be ok. I am SO relieved! i'm really glad i called them.

I'm still measuring 35 weeks on fundal height and baby is 4/5ths engaged which is great!

Right i better go help DH and make some guacamole!!

Lilly, glad al went well with your appointment!

Ashley, even though I've just had dinner I could just eat a tuna melt now mmmm....

Itsy, your LO's room is gorgeous, I commented on facebook.

Had loads of friends round today so Amber has been overhyped all day...she has gone to bed now, so I'm just chilling now, could really eat some chocolate and I've just remembered I have a snickers in the fridge! bonus :lol:

Hi ladies, just got back from my ob appt. Baby is doing well, fundal height is perfect. They don't tell me if baby is engaged or not, but they checked me and though im not dilating yet I am starting to thin! Trying not to get too excited since you can start to thin and dilate weeks before anything happens. But its a good sign for me since my mom was never able to deliver vaginally - she just wouldnt dilate or thin at all. Her contractions were so weak she never even felt them.

lilly so glad your appointment went well, time for you to relax abit now before the big event :)

hch and lilly- it seems like whenever one of us have something going on we all do, i have been in agony with these shooting pains all day and as lilly said baby has been constantly moving too. I look so stupid i am walking one minute then jump and stop with my face screwed up the next. I nearlly cried to dh this evening my eyes filled up, he didn't know what to do bless him. and as you also said i also didnt have these with either of my previous pregnancies.

Itsy - i too saw it on facebook the room is fab :)

Good morning ladies!

Thanks for all the comments :) I'm really excited that the room is finished! I also think it's funny now that we can all see each other's pics/updates on Facebook as well :)

Lilly- glad your appointment went well and that you were reassurred. It's a good thing you went so they could just double check and talk it over with you!

Ailey- haha, finding chocolate when you least expect it is always a great surprise! Hope you enjoyed it!

Ashley- I really think tuna melts might be on our list this weekend :) Great that you got good news at your appt! Fx'd that this is a good sign!

Lolley, hch, lilly- sorry to hear that the pains are getting so uncomfortable :hugs: I still only get them infrequently but can't imagine having to put up with them so often (especially in combination with everything else!) Hopefully it will be over soon!

Strawberry- I don't remember when your last or next mw appointment is. How often are you seeing the mw now?

Anyone have fun plans this weekend? :)

i seen the midwife not last wednesday but wednesday before and im seeing her again on monday for my 38 week check although a few days early but nevermind!! hoping bub is engaged as he was sat at the brim last time and have had alot of pressure and rattling around down there since i last seen her and dropped even more!!

it is funny seeing you all on facebook .. Aieys updates on Amber make me laugh :lol: shes a right little character

hope you all wiht pains have stopped now!! we went out to a lovely seaside bar place last night for food and it was gorgeous i ate looooooads :lol: although didnt enjoy the country lanes on the way there and back bumpy bumpy!! went to bed last night with backache and a weird feeling in my belly like he swishing his head around just makes me need to pee!!! feeling okay today though had a lie in didnt get up till 10!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->