****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

lol ashley I took a few pics in my bra and undies!!! But I just post them here on our thread not on main board, haven't posted any bump pics on fb yet. you girls and dh the only one who's seen them! sorry for any offence! :haha: Personally though I love having pics of my actual bump, all my personal polaroids are the same and ones from when I had my son, my bump is out. I don't see why not, changing bodies and all that! I would draw the line on facebook though, my mom really wanted to post some up on her fb (crazy woman) of my bump but I said no!

I'm working tmrw at the Bafta's - very exciting, just doing dancers makeup for a performance but quite excited.

I felt baby move again today so happy! just a few kicks and she went all silent again.. its definitely not constant yet.

Ahh some of you girls are so lucky with your maternity pay. I get the govt allowance but that's it! eek

hope everyone's having a good weekend x

Hi ladies. I'm stopping work at 37 weeks but i can work from home so i'll be doing a lot of that once i feel too heavy / tired. I plan to have 9 months off.

Your pics are fab Lilly. I meant to say I understand why people take them for themselves. But yours are tasteful. I've seen some which really aren't lol. I meant to post this and then hubby gave me my pressie last night and I forgot hehe. Xxxxx

I wouldn't say your pics lilly were nude! I don't find them offensive. I thought Ashley was meaning totally butt naked...?

Lol Aileymouse. Pants in America means trousers haha!!! Not nude nude. That's how I took it. Yes there's an idea let's all post nude pics of ourselves lol!!!!! I wouldn't do that to you xxxxxxxx

I woke up early today. Got up then later went back to wake hubby and then I fell asleep! Oh dear. Can get motivated now. Hubby has tv booked for sport so I was gonna get a shop in but can't even drag myself into the shower!

lol girls!! haha **NUDE SUMMER CUPCAKES*** err.... haha :haha:

Haha! It would be a very popular thread haha!!! Sweet and innocent summer cupcakes get naked :)

Lilly ...... I thought I'd only be on smp. But work have surprised me thank goodness. Been there 7 years but they never told me I was considered permanent after 2 years. Should have been getting all the benefits for a long time now. I could have gone self employed but didn't want the hassle. Glad I didn't now as my friends doing the same job who are self employed will be in a muddle.

Aileymouse not long to go till your scan on Tuesday. You're our last here. How exciting. we'll all be waiting to know how it goes. Xxx

you wont be catching me nude, im a fully clothed cupcake :haha:

hope everyones weekend has been good so far. Hubby is taking me to the cinema later :) off to see my brother 1st.

When we were out grocery shopping yesterday we had a wonder round the baby section and look what i found... i just had to get it :)

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/Photo025.jpg

awwwww lolley! how gorgeous! :D

we were all supposed to be going for a walk in the woods today but its peeing it down and windy so im having a pj day! i was really busy yesterday i cleaned the house from top to bottom , painted my frontroom and my kitchen and cleaned all the cupboards! i wonder what i will be like when i actually start nesting! :lol:

lilly you look fabulous in your pics :) x

Brilliant lolley. Anything cupcake i'm drawn to now lol x

Wow hch!!!!! Can u come over and paint my place for me please and clean out my cupboards lol! Thought I was good yesterday. Bit of hoovering to do and the washing up from this morning and I'm done. On the go slow today for sure. X

Hi everyone

Hope your having a good weekend?! Mines been filled with tidying up, cleaning and chilling, just done some yoga and seem to stretched my middle finger :rofl: think it was with doing a few floor positions obviously not done anything for a while lol

I will be finishing work approximately end of May not totally sure yet, will have some leave before starting maternity, still need to clarify it.

Strawberry & hch sounds like you had a good clear out and decorate very productive nesters :thumbup:

Ashley re photo I also did underwear shot like Lilly for similar reasons, like to see the difference in skin as thats how I did first shot and better to compare, also to see my tat stretch lol sorry if offended, didn't show pants round ankles or anything lol and was only posted here for you guys and for me and dh :D

Lilly wow fab for you working at BAFTA's and feeling baby move :cloud9:

Lolley loving the cupcake tops awww so cute :D

What day is it your scan Ailey?
Can wait to see bubs again tuesday morning, it's been the most active today, must be getting stronger from the pizza last night :winkwink:

Grr the moses basket (Baby K) I was going to go get this week has had the £20 off offer end :nope: it hasn't even been on 2 weeks I don't think, I didn't realise they stocked it in my local Mothercare, saw it this morning full price :dohh:

Right off to shower and wash my hair ... catch u all later xx

Yay. I just got a little kick and slide lol. Amazing! Brought a tear to my eye. I think it's hubby screaming at the rugby lol!

been having some braxton hicks today! quite a few actually! think i may have over done it yesterday and today:dohh: been having them since 17 weeks! must get them earlier the more babies you have!:haha:

awww foxforce have you seen the moses basket on offer anywhere else? i have to admit the baby k moses baskets are gorgeous!

yay starglow for feeling baby kick!:happydance:

its like a hardening all over your stomach , they dont hurt ,its just a funny feeling! maybe towards they can take your breath away but generally i find the sensation weird!:haha:

Yay starglow that's great!

hch hmmm I have seem some odd ones at Mama's and Papa's but think we settled on the Baby K one as it's wicker basket so will hold up to the lively dog we have better plus I love the modern design on the bedding. Can still hold out a bit for it, it may come back on offer again....Mum and dad are buying so would feel bad asking them to pay an extra £20 as well as the stand :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->