****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Ladies, let me say-you have NOT offended me! Not in the least bit, I was just trying to understand the reason for it is all :) like I said, for me I just pull my shirt up and take the photo that way. And thanks to whoever clarified the "pants" situation, can't remember who it was. I had no idea you guys thought I meant nude!! I'm on my phone writing this and smiling the whole time and OH just looked over and asked why I was smiling so big and I just started cracking up and expalined the whole thing to him.

I read it twice but I knew you meant trousers lol. Pants here are knickers/ underwear/ briefs. Funny funny lol. Im irish but have American family so I knew. Hehe.

mama afrika - got them from Tesco :winkwink:

hch - i have had loads of braxton hicks and sometimes they can be uncomfortable and quite often, makes me worry a bit sometimes

I have worried a bit today as i have had a fair few but not painful just tight! I have heard the more babies you have the worse they can be! don't know how true that is tho?

im not sure either, i didnt feel them with either of my boys. I was put on a monitor and they said they were there but never felt them. Like you i have had them from about 17 weeks. I have been told though that they can be caused by a uti. So im going to call the docs tomorrow just to see if i can drop a sample off as im not seeing the midwife now until 24 weeks.

i'm getting braxton hicks too, once a day now even... such a strange feeling! Don't remember if i got them with my son. They always happen after we bd though... !! (sorry tmi!)

Ashley, lol!! is quite funny re the pants thing, can you girls imagine everyone dropping their knickers to show off their bumps!! :haha:

I've been feeling baby move today, more regular now but not stronger, its still quite muffled. nice to feel some movements though!

Lolley - lovely stuff you've got there! love the cupcakes motif:)

Morning ladies and happy valentines :)

Just a thought. We've been in 2nd tri for about 8 weeks and only 5-6 weeks to go till 3rd tri. Wow! 5 weeks really cause at 25 weeks we're in our actual 26th week. But how exciting is this! Xxxxx

Lol Aileymouse. Pants in America means trousers haha!!! Not nude nude. That's how I took it. Yes there's an idea let's all post nude pics of ourselves lol!!!!! I wouldn't do that to you xxxxxxxx

Ha, I forgot about that! I should know reall, Husband calls trousers pants too...blame it on the baby brain.

Aileymouse not long to go till your scan on Tuesday. You're our last here. How exciting. we'll all be waiting to know how it goes. Xxx

Tomorrow is the day! I can't wait, although slight apprehensive, just want to know all is well. My scan is at 9.30am so I don't have to wait all day, but I won't be able to update here until the evening as I'm at work all day and can't get on here on my phone.

Wow Lilly, a job at the BAFTA's! Sounds great!

Hope you are all have a lovely valentines day xxx

Good luck tomorrow hun. You'll be on a high all day probably :)

Looks like I'm Getting the flu jab at 1230 today. Better late than never I suppose. Hope I don't get side effects as my week is far too busy to be ikky!

Baby kicked me quite a bit yesterday. Amazing. 5 days between flutters tho! Ah well she's resting :)

Just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to the Summer Cupcakes and BUMPS!

:kiss: xxxx

Thanks Hun.

Well I've had my flu jab at last. Got loads done so far. Just about to work now. Can't wait for tonights tv. Sad lol! Mad corrie wedding, one born and episodes!

Flipping well hit a pillar at the doctors! No dent just a luminous yellow scratch!!! First time I've ever done that :( felt awful. Gotta get that sorted!

good luck aileymouse for your scan, cant wait to hear all about it

Happy Valentines Day to everyone, hope you all get spoilt rotten

Me & DH had a date night on Saturday, we found this yummy mexican restaurant by chance, the food was DELICIOUS and reminded us of our honeymoon... we then went to watch Tangled - we are such kids but complete suckers for Disney films... It was actually very good and quite funny

Lolley - loving the cupcake outfit

Lilly - hope you had a fab time yesterday at the BAFTAS

Starglow - cant wait for one born every minute tonight either, am hooked on that programme!

Little bubba has some days where it kicks the crap out of me and other days here i dont feel much at all....

wow errrr so much to catch up on... lol
hope you girls had a nice weekend!! lovely tops lolley!!! forgot to upload my bump pic here he is at 20 weeks

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
anyone thought any more about names yet now most of us know what team we are on?x

i am on team yellow but have both names picked out already;

if a girl; Arianna Sofia
if a boy; Raphael Joao Joaquim (Joao is Portuguese for John)

My husband is portuguese so thought we should go for something along these lines!

TBH when the little one pops out it may look nothing like either of these names and we will have to start again :laugh2:

i am on team yellow but have both names picked out already;

if a girl; Arianna Sofia
if a boy; Raphael Joao Joaquim (Joao is Portuguese for John)

My husband is portuguese so thought we should go for something along these lines!

TBH when the little one pops out it may look nothing like either of these names and we will have to start again :laugh2:

they are lovely names, haha and im dreading if baby doesnt look like the name we pick! boys nams are so hard for us and weve only ever liked 2! Mason & Noah and i think right now we are going to go for Noah

glad you feeling ok after you flu jab starglow but ouch that you hit a pillar!

lilly have fun at the baftas! :)

flybe your date sounds fab! my OH is taking me out tonight! have no idea where tho!

strawberry fab bump coming along nicely there!

i think we have our boys name although i still have to convince OH!!

oliver matthew

Oliver is a lovely names and suits babies and older children aswell as adults! love it hun :)

jelous of you girlies and your dates!! me and oh are bit poor now till end of month so agreed we wouldnt do anything.. we have his dad staying with us tonight anyway as he is down this way for work so maybe we will get a chinese in or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->