****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Oliver is a lovely names and suits babies and older children aswell as adults! love it hun :)

jelous of you girlies and your dates!! me and oh are bit poor now till end of month so agreed we wouldnt do anything.. we have his dad staying with us tonight anyway as he is down this way for work so maybe we will get a chinese in or something!

i can almost gurantee you that we will end up getting a takeaway! he never gets out of work on time!:haha: i will let you all know what happens!

arrggghhh names are so hard! especially boys! its the only name i can think of that i like but Lee doesnt really like it! i also like Harry but he says it sounds like some old ladys dog!:haha: so its only a maybe! Jack wants to call it boy! :laugh2:

nice bump strawberry :)

we still not thought of any new names yet...

this is our boy and girl list ( we are keeping the boys just incase lol)

boys- Ethan, Dylan and cameron all with John as a middle name after dh's dad

girls - Amelia (Emelia), Alissa, Isabelle, Sofia all with Ann as middle name after my nan and me and my mom have it as middle names too.

maybe my boy list will help some of you having boys :)

hch our boys have very similar names already mine are Callum and Jake!
when i had my boys Jake was going to be Oliver and Callum was going to be Reece lol

We said we wouldn't do valentines day but husband had bought me some purple tulips and is cooking dinner.

Love the name you have all chosen. We have chosen Georgia for a girl, but are undecided on a boys name. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow :)

So again, I missed looooooooooooooooooots on this thread :) I'm replying to some things as I read through them...

Re nude/pant-less pics: All of my pics (even personal ones) are fully clothed :) But that's just my personal preference. I think many of the bra/panties pics are tasteful (I've not yet seen any that aren't). A friend sent me this website where some pics are REALLY.... um... weird. IMO.

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html

Re maternity leave-- I get 16 weeks (starting 4 weeks before due date) paid 100% and then I'll be going back to work part-time (32 hours instead of 40).

@ Lolley- I LOVE the cupcake outfit! How adorable!

@ Starglow- I haven't gotten the flu jab (my mw didn't suggest it either, but I don't want it) so you're not the only one :) Hope everything went well when you got it.

@ Strawberry- we've had our names picked out since before we were TTC :) LO will be named "Bram Lucas" (my OH is Dutch, and this is the compromise we came up with between a Dutch name and something my American family can pronounce) :)

@ hch- Is your OH named Lee? (I might have missed this earlier). That's my name :)
(spelled "Leigh") but it always makes me smile to see it around!

Hope all you ladies have a great Valentine's Day! I'm still in the U.S. visiting family and DH flew back to NL on Saturday... so I'm going on a date with my mom tonight :)

Hah my romantic night involves having the tv all to myself lol. Hubby is unwell and asleep. I made him strawberry pancakes earlier!!! So much exciting stuff going on I'm happy enough. This is the first year we haven't gone out for dinner. Too tired to be honest and I'm delighted with my fab bracelet :)

Xxxxxxx

well we're staying in tonight, dh went to m&s for that dine-in for £20 deal! though I cant have the pink champagne :-( well maybe just a sip! Its too expensive to get babysitter AND go out for dinner when we're just about to fly on hols!
I got roses and chocs from DH, and a mug from DS! Very spoilt!

yay one born every minute tonight girls!

Oh bafta;s went great, I was backstage and left soon after it started (was only needed at the start) but I did meet 'Wossy' who was lovely.lol..

ps I love everyone's names you've all chosen, really lovely.

4 more sleeps til my hols :wohoo:

by the way Itsy those pregnancy photos are HILARIOUS!!!!!! SO BAD!! you should put that on the main board, right laugh!!
xx

Ooohhh I'll look up those pics :)

Lilly I'm very jealous you're jetting off. Good news is we may be going away 1st week of April now that I know I'm free. I'd be 28 weeks by then. Hope that's ok!!!!

hahahahaha those pics are hilarious so so bad!!!

hch our boys have very similar names already mine are Callum and Jake!
when i had my boys Jake was going to be Oliver and Callum was going to be Reece lol

how weird! jack was going to be a reece but we went for jack in the end! Lee has thrown another name into the loop and thats jacob! so now its between oliver and jacob! i think i will have to see what baby looks like!

@ hch- Is your OH named Lee? (I might have missed this earlier). That's my name
(spelled "Leigh") but it always makes me smile to see it around!

yes he is :called Lee :) i usually just write OH but for some reason i have wrote his name! :lol: i like the girls version and hows it spelt :)

Boo I've eaten a load of rubbish today :( didn't even want most of it!

UK girls - any idea where to go to get sun in April from here. Apart from gran canaria. but somewhere really nice. I'd love to go long haul but probably not at 28 weeks! Aw the Maldeeves would be fab but really I need to find somewhere not too far. Done Ibiza and lanzaroti. Any ideas? Tenerife any good?

I went to malta last may and was just nice temperature then. 25 degrees.
It's lovely there. Everyone speaks english and they drive on the same side of the road.
and only 3 hour ish flight. x

I did think about Mslta actually. Thanks hun.

One born ..... Oooooouuuuuuccccchhh!

we did valentines yesterday as i was at uni tonight :(

what is with those photos they are awful :haha:

starglow are u breathing now, i just about am :winkwink:
and we went to Egypt the begining of April last year. The weather was fantastic, but only if you like it hot! 5 hour flight and a fabulous place. Thats why were going back next April :)

Lilly im so jealous we dont have a holiday this year apart from Butlins October

Thanks lolly :)

Em yeah I'm just about breathing again lol. OMG!

Hi ladies. How is everyone?

I don't think I ever want to eat so much again! Felt so full and so sick, still feel yuck! Time to eat smaller amounts lol.

Mad day of work today 9-7 but with a dentist and hygienist appointment squeezed in the middle. Dreading it because keeping my mouth open, even brushing my teeth, makes me gag!!! ( only in pregnancy btw) And I know my gums will be more sensitive than usual. Need to get it over and done with. This week is full of not so nice things haha!!! Cheery start!!!

Awwww but I do love my pregnancy pillow! It's fab. I'm getting proper sleep which is lovely. So glad my sister passed it on to me.

Dont wanna rush pregnancy but so looking forward to brighter weather here in the UK. I hate all this grey sky!!!!!! Think I'll cheer myself up tonight and look at sunny holidays for April.

I sound moany! Sorry.

Have a great day ladies and bumps x

Scan today!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Excited much!! Baby has been really wriggly last night and this morning so hope we get a good view!

Have a good day all xxx

Ailey good luck for your scan today!!!! yay!!! I can't WAIT to hear what you're having... :wohoo:

Starglow - I hear you, I ate SO much last night I was soooo full. It wasn't even that much, just that I can't eat big meals anymore - but I felt waaay to full to be comfortable.

ps I need to get the pregnancy pillow!!!!!!!!

good luck Ailey :flower:

starglow im moany too...

im struggling today :( my hips are really hurting and its now going into my back. I dropped my urine sample at the docs this morning to rule out an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->