****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Yay Ailey! Congrats on team pink :pink: That's wonderful news for your daughter as well :) You all must be thrilled!

I looked at the weight change website and I'm at negative 4 - 6 kilos! Woo hoo! Although I haven't weighed myself since I flew to the U.S. last week... :blush: I wouldn't be surprised if all the eating out has put on some extra pounds!

Congratulations aileymouse, another one on team pink, yay!

I've gained 7 kg so far, I hope I don't pass 70 kg!

I'm not weighing myself and I don't want to know. :)

OMG just getting to sit down now. Looking forward to my bed.

Xxxxxxxx

sorry its late old friends dropped in as a suprise but...

congrats Ailey - lovely piccy :)

Lilly i looked you up on the brits homepage fab piccy :)

i went on the weight change site and im on minus 3kg :happydance:

Congrats Aileymouse on Team :pink: !!! yay! I'll update you on the first page, only Ashley to go now and of course the Team :yellow: 's left!!

So i couldn't figure out the weight gain calculator, I've gained 5.5kg but it doesn't say if that's good or bad or gives me my bmi - I just worked it out myself as I knew what I weighed before and now!

Lolley re the Brits, had NO idea that was going up, so funny! I gave them my makeup tips but they didn't put them up yet. funny though!

I've only put on 4lbs this pregnancy...

Lilly, how do I find your picture on the brits website? x

aww wow another on team pink!! deffo in the lead on this thread our poor boys will be out numbered!!
hope everyone is well ... woohooo its the middle of the week!! soooo glad to be home from work had hell of a morning i swear my boss thinks im stupid sometimes :/

Well I had an interesting day! During my shower I went really dizzy and felt really sick. Had to get out and sit on the floor for 10 mins while I recovered. But since have felt iffy all day. Very wobbly and dazed. Got through most of my work. It could have something to do with the flu jab but that was 2 days ago so I'm not so sure. My bump has expanded and I feel all puffy in my face. Glands are up too :( think I'll book to see the doc Friday morning or if it's worse tomorrow I'll have to cancel some work and go.
Really scary tho :(

It's made me think I need to slow down as I've been rushing about fitting too much in.

We have a friend here and they've gone to collect Indian. Yum!!!! Hope I can fit it in lol.

Hope everyones ok.

Having mini memory loss moments. I know what baby brain is now loo

Back soon x

haha good ol baby brain :)
enjoy your indian thats sounds soooo yummy!!!
happy today my cotbed and dresser should be here tomoro and my mum just rang to say shes brought the hodge podge rug for lil mans room!x

aww starglow hope you feel better, i would get checked out as you might have low blood pressure or even be anemic!

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/pregnancycomp_1.html

i had this is my last pregnancy and it makes you feel really poorly , lathargic and just generally poo xxx

4 lbs Ailey wow that's nothing, lucky you!! i'm on www.brits.co.uk and you have to wait for me to flash up, there's four images that flash up after a few seconds on the main page at the top!

Lolley -3 kg WOW - how can you lose weight at 5 mnths gone? amazing! Well you won't have much to lose at the end will you! jealous :haha:

Starglow, hope you're feeling ok now? You've really made me crave indian food for tonight!

My sis and mom came to visit me today and we all had mani's and pedi's together, it was lush! my nails have never looked so nice :) (i NEVER wear nail varnish usually!)

I'm gonna go pack a bit now for thailand.. i don't want to be rushing tmrw night and forget something, like my passport!!

ps bean was moving loads today :yipee: what an amazing feeling

lol i lost half a stone in the begining and im only just starting to put it back on :) but i still have loads to loose after i put on 2.5 stone before i was pregnant so i have a fair bit to come off anyway :dohh:

good luck with the packing, i hate packing it takes me ages and i always end up re-packing 3 times before its done!

I saw you lilly!
Hope you have an amazing holiday!

Just to let you know, Sainsbury have huggies pur wipes on offer, buy one get two free :thumbup:

I haven't been on here much lately, got super busy with school. Just wanted to let everyone know I go in for my level 2 ultrasound tomorrow morning so i'll try to update here sometime in afternoon/evening. hopefully i'll feel up to it.

aww starglow hope you feel better, i would get checked out as you might have low blood pressure or even be anemic!

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/pregnancycomp_1.html

i had this is my last pregnancy and it makes you feel really poorly , lathargic and just generally poo xxx

Thanks Hun. My irons levels were great at my bloods but I see they can depleat at 20 weeks. Seems silly we don't see our mw or doctor till 24 weeks. I'll see how I am today. I see doc at 24 weeks then mw at 28 weeks. Other countries get far more checks than we do in the UK! My friend in France gets a scan at least 8 times once a month. That's 3D. Plus she gets seen every two weeks for bloods and wee testing etc and mostly gets to see baby then too!!! And that's just the state care!

Awwwwww my Indian was fab last night Lilly :) sounds like you had a fab day yesterday.

Just today of work to go and then I'm on half term thank goodness. 9 30-7 today :( if I have any energy left I'll be going to see a show after. Then I have a weekend away for a family thing. Looking forward to seeing everyone but can't wait to get stuck into the decorating next week. Hopefully our buggy will be in so we can go get it and do some more baby shopping :)

Hope all bumps and girlies are doing well. Have a great day everyone xxxx

ooo lucky you starglow :) but then again i dont have to work until 7, don't think i would like that.

I break up tomorrow, but we have no kids in as it's a training day :) so 2 more hours today then a quiet one tomorrow. Can't wait !!!

hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

cotbed came today gonna get my oh to set it up when he is home from work :D
had the dreaded ofsted in at nursery today think it went okay though!! fingers crossed!
hope everyone is well good luck with your scan ashley xx

Quick update, everything went well couldn't find anything wrong with baby... and its a girl!!!! I'm SO happy =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->