****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I saw myself in the ikea mirror section and wondered if I'm This big already what an earth will I be like in July lol!!! I get exhausted with my bump the size it is now hehe! Yay hch to kicks. It's so reassuring xxx

im feeling really out of breathe now aswell only walked up the stairs but its taking its toll on me!

sorry to hear you're not feeling well, starglow. definitely drink water, and keep your feet up. will help with the swelling. i know it sounds weird to drink water to decrease swelling lol

hch my little girl's kicks are hard too! and i have a very small torso so very soon baby will have complete access to my ribcage!

i've been sitting in the backyard studying for a few hours today, the weather is gorgeous! it's been around 80 degrees the past few days so i thought i'd take advantage for a little while :)

Attachments

• sunny day.jpg
    sunny day.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
Flybee- beautiful bump!! It's nice to see how it's grown in such a relatively short time :)

Starglow- sorry you've been having a crappy day! I totally understand how you feel about not wanting to be social (I've been the same all day) and I hope you were able to have a lie and put your feet up. Hope you're feeling better!

hch- I get out of breath ALL the time when walking up stairs! Tomorrow I'm planning to work out a bit... to try and get in shape :)

Ashley- I'm jealous of both your weather and gorgeous figure! :) I miss Florida...

I had a really productive weekend. Got a LOT of painting done in the nursery (and elsewhere) and next weekend we should have most of the painting finished :happydance:

Heading off to bed now... hope you ladies have a great evening! :flower:

itsy - are you painting the nursery blue? or doing a color scheme? i haven't decided whether or not i'm going to paint the nursery... i have one bedding set and i'm getting another - both are pink, green, and brown. if i do paint, i think i'll want to do pink AND green! or an accent wall behind the crib of BRIGHT color. gosh, i don't know! :)

Ashley. Seriously jealous of your sunshine ! I have family there. I should pop over from the UK. Rainy and grey here today lol

LOL it's wonderful over here! i have friends in different areas of the country and all my friends from the northwest have been posting photos on facebook of snow and complaining of 20 degree weather! i hated living up there, i just can't deal with snow. i'm staying in florida the rest of my life! lol plus i live an hour away from Disney World so my friends and i go whenever we feel like it (buy year-round passes), and i'm sure baby is going to LOVE that!

Aww starglow, hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Ashley, my friend has just got back from florida today and she said how beautiful it has been there.

We've been to the seaside today! But it was very windy and cold!

Aww my friend had her baby girl this morning, really want my baby now. Her LO was born with one arm :( but everything else is ok with her, she's so sweet xx

Ashley ..... My family are an hour north of Orlando in leesburg. My cousin works at Disney so we always get free passes :) only been twice. But last Christmas over 2 weeks we did St Petes beach, peterborough, lime key, siesta key, Sarasota, Orlando, leesburg, daytona beach, Naples, Marco island and west palm beach! Eh we drove lots lol. Love it :) x

very cool! that is TONS of driving! i live about an hour west of orlando in the Tampa area. Sounds like you hit all the big places in central and south florida, minus miami! that's actually quite surprising, most people go to miami and not west palm. i lived in west palm for a while, and my sister lives in miami but i just don't like south florida. i live in a smaller town, i can't stand the city. it's nice every once in a while but i'd rather keep away for the most part. pre-pregnancy i didn't even like going to the "party city" we have around here with all the big clubs and bars. just too much hassle, and too dangerous! i always preferred local bars and once in a while a small club.

Morning guys

Hope you all had fab weekends?! I had a good catch up with my best friends on Saturday then baked a carrot cake yesterday which turn out very well, just quite rich with the cream cheese topping so can't eat much of it! Not bad for a first attempt.

Loving the bump pics we are all coming so much and Ashley your pic sunbathing is lovely but so jealous like the others, drove to work in 2 degrees :( although it is getting lighter on an evening and morning now so all promising signs for Spring!! I haven't been to Florida only been to California and Las Vegas, dh and I love LA - been there three times

Starglow I get days like you felt yesterday I put it down to hormones, I also am not sleeping very well, didn't last night. But I also feel I need to drink more water and juices. I hope the hairdresser didn't stay too long and wind you up more :flower:

Itsy well done to you on a productive weekend

Right best go get some work done

very cool! that is TONS of driving! i live about an hour west of orlando in the Tampa area. Sounds like you hit all the big places in central and south florida, minus miami! that's actually quite surprising, most people go to miami and not west palm. i lived in west palm for a while, and my sister lives in miami but i just don't like south florida. i live in a smaller town, i can't stand the city. it's nice every once in a while but i'd rather keep away for the most part. pre-pregnancy i didn't even like going to the "party city" we have around here with all the big clubs and bars. just too much hassle, and too dangerous! i always preferred local bars and once in a while a small club.

Been in Miami before on the way to the Caymon islands. West palm beach was on the way back up to the airport which Is why we stayed there. The jet skiing there scared the life out of me compared to the opposite side in Siesta keys which was amazing. Been in Tampa too. Went to a fab bar at St
Petes beach..... The Drunken Clam. What a fab night! You should go. It's where the locals go. Great bands, sat at the bar, the staff got drunk with us and we ended up hanging out with Micky Rourk and his people (very strange lol) What a night!

Really want to do the west coast of America at some stage. I have family in San Diego I've never met and cousins over in Boston lol. Was in NYC this summer for the first time which I Absolutly loved. Anyway enough. I love my travel. ( which Is why I'm craving one now lol)

Foxforce you sound cheerful :) nice weekend youve had. The hairdresser stayed 3 hours!!!!!!! She's lovely but ouch.

I'm not up out of bed yet! My heathy eating starts today. Kicking off with porridge and berries which i loved before pregnancy and i haven't wanted it again till now.

Hubby has yet to baby heartbeat with all her wriggling about. And she's not kicking for him yet either. No rush tho ;)

Hope you all have a good day. Last day off for me. Can't wait for nursary to be painted today xxxxxx

Quite a talkative bunch last night!

Ashley, we're using a 'stars and moon' theme idea. I found this bedding which I love the look of (but reviews said it was crappy quality, so I haven't bought it):

https://www.amazon.com/JoJo-Designs...TF8&coliid=I3IS9RAMK3J7B7&colid=3NIEEIDBBBK84

but that's what inspired the idea. We're painting 3 walls white and one wall light blue. Then we're painting dark blue stars on all of the walls and a white moon on the light blue wall. We don't have any bedding yet, but I'm hoping to find something in just various shades of blue :) I agree with you-- I've seen lots of stuff with green/brown and other colours together with blue, but it won't match the walls! I'll post pics when we're done :)

And all this talk of Florida is making me miss the warm weather even more! The last time I went, DH and I visited friends of mine in Fort Meyers... then did the 'touristy' visits to the Everglades, the Keys, West Palm Beach (to visit another friend), St Augustine. I'm not sure I could put up with the heat/humidity ALL year long, but at times like this it sounds really appealling :) And I've never been to Disney! DH thinks it's a "waste" to visit Disney in the U.S. when we could drive to the one in Paris and visit there. haha... I told him that I think a lot of Americans would feel the same way about not wanting to travel all the way to France just to go to an American amusement park :) I'll get there one day though!

Foxforce-- congrats on your carrot cake! Sounds yummy :)

oh i love florida we been there twice and going to take bub when hes alot older!!

hope everyone had lovely weekends hope your felling better starglow!! ive been busy busy at work cant believe only got 12 weeks left at work eek!! ...

i weighed myself yesterday ive put on 10 pounds!!! .. errr nice!!!

Argh no way can't believe your haidresser stayed so long Starglow!

Thanks Itsy, I am going to take some cake into work tomorrow for some people as no way are we going to eat it lol Love the moon and stars theme also :D

We said we would probably take lo to Florida once old enough, any excuse to go to US as we love it there :D

Can't believe where today has gone, just letting dh cook a chicken stir fry for dinner mmm hope he doesn't add too much chilli

Have a nice evening everyone

Lol Foxforce. Not even my hairdresser but my husbands! She brings her kids ( who are lovely) and we feed them all with tea, drinks and goodies. It's weird cause she's kind of a friend but yet she still takes payment. It's all very strange.

Thanks for all you comments re my crap mood. It seems I'm ready to snap at anything. Got really upset today as hubby decided to paint the hall and leave the nursary. I was so looking forward to it being done as we have loads of guests staying with us from 3 weeks time and on. But wasn't as important to him. He insisted I shouldn't paint with the fumes and the pulled a wobbly half way through painting the hall. I had to take over!!!! So annoyed. I can't paint the spare room as I wouldn't be able to move the furniture. Very annoying. I've calmed down now but boy was I fuming! Shouting. Crying. The works.

Anyway I'm shattered and plan on a nice tv night with soaps and one born every minute. Fancy ice-cream but not sure I can be bothered to go get it lol.

What a crappy way to finish off my half term. Woke up all happy. Got the housework all done, cooked a yummy dinner, went and got rollers for hubby's painting, got paperwork done, patched up the painting in the hall etc. My hubby seems to have no clue how bad it is to get so worked up when pregnant. He just thinks I bring on the upset myself and takes no responsibility at all.

Anyway enough said. I had it out with him. Makes no difference as he refused ribosome the spare room/ nursary to be. And I must have to lump it. Men!

Ribsome????????? Lol. Should day 'refused to paint the ...'

Hi all

Quiet today ..... lol @ starglow random word, hope you enjoyed your evening anyways and your first day back at work is going well.

I have stopped sky+'in OBEM as I think it is making me more nervous and anxious, my friend said she went in to it blind not knowing, didn't go to antenatal classes and it all went well, turned out a quick labour (here's hoping!)

Today is going slow for me today after a quick day yesterday...hmmm

Dh and I were trying to think of what we need that is a big outlay ...we think:
Cotbed Matress
Set of Drawers
Cot Bedding & blankets
Microwave
Changing Bag although don't want to spend more than £50

Hope your all having a nice day, the sun is out here although bit cold :coolio:

Yeah OBEM was crazy last night. I'm still glued to it tho but it's not an easy watch at all.

Work is going well so far thanks. Looking forward to a relaxing night later.

Yummy jacket (baked) potato and Tuna for lunch. Yum.

Xxx

I REALLY wish I could figure out how to watch OBEM!

I've gotten addicted to the birth stories section of this site. One woman was so quick that she had her baby in the kicthen! That freaked me out so much I immediately googled what to do if you're alone and have your baby at home... haha

Ah well... I have a lot to do at work but no motivation to do it :shrug: so I'm trying to be productive anyway.

How's everyone else? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"