****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

were not doing much either, taking the kids to McDonalds for tea tonight and food shopping at some point sounds so boring

hi girls!!! i'm back!! Its actually 6.30 in the frikkin morning, I can't sleep.. jet lagged to the hilt! We arrived back last night at 7pm after 20 straight hours of travelling, no sleep on the planes.. I felt so rough last night.
Anyway, our holiday was AMAZING! It was hot, 30 degrees every day, beautiful weather - I swam every day, tanned a bit (but I had to be careful as I got heat rash quite a few times), my bump is brown! I had massages about every 3 days, obviously had to say i'm pregnant so couldn't lie on my tummy. THough lying on the beach was fine, just made a little hole in the sand for her!

She's also moving around like crazy, every day. I probably felt her more as I was being so lazy chilling on the beach, but DH and my little one could feel her move, and can see my tummy move now too! She's a real little wriggler.
Luckily I didn't get any food poisoning, I was quite good with not eating any shellfish etc. I had the best time, I'll post some bikini bump pics up here when I load them off my camera.

Had a quick skim read of our thread seems you guys are all so organised with getting stuff now! Our cot came the day we flew, so I haven't even peeked at it yet. We've got lots to do now, so exiting girls - I can't believe we all hit V DAY next week!
I have to say though, I am putting on some serious weight around my hips, and omg my boobs so big and veiny too! though I have a tan now to hide the veins lol! Had to take my belly button piercing out on holiday as it was getting tight.
Also, like Mama Afrika and hch - I get braxton hicks (or I think thats what they are!) every single day... sometimes 5 or 6 times in one day! Its like a tightening pressure feeling, my tummy goes super hard and feels funny, then it releases after about 30 seconds. Is that what braxton hicks are? I didnt' get them with DS, maybe I should call my midwife!!

hope everyone has a fab weekend! I'm going to laze around doing absolutely nothing, just trying to get this jet lag in check now.

Missed you all!
Lilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps I just googled regular braxton hicks, and its normal unless its 6 in an hour lasting 50 seconds each or more. It can sometimes be due to an irritable uterus or UTI, which my dr actually said to me before I left for holiday, that I was getting the beginning of a UTI and that I was dehydrated (which can also cause BH) I'm trying not to drink TOO much as I am going to the loo ALL the time! but this is also a symptom of UTI. I can literally have a wee 5 times in a half hour period, its ridiculous.

Hi Lilly. Aw so good you had a fab time. Your baby will love the sun after that. The flights are so long to Thailand but so worth it. And she's moving about lots which is fab. It's the best feeling. glad to have you back xxxxx

I've had such a busy week but have loved it (apart from picking up the start of a cold from students). Wow am I tired now. Im probably mad taking on all this extra work but I just want it done by Easter. I'm also changing my schedule so that the last 3 weeks working i'll only have to work 2full days a week.

Hang on ........ Back in a bit

I finished work early yesterday, got a yummy dinner ready, had my hair done (bought a babygrow on the way lol) and then went to see comedian Jimmy Carr. Great day. My hair tho ....... It's cream, toffee and light blonde! I so wanted to be back to my baby and ash blondes but no hope with my pregnancy dry hair. Hair dresser wouldn't do it. So just said to hubby I'll look forward to going back to my usual light blonde in the summer when lo arrives.

I'm finding an hour walking around shops and I'm exhausted! It's crazy.

Nice weekend. Chilled day today. Have to meet someone in town and I'll have another look around. At a friends tomorrow night for dinner. Need to chill tho with working 5 days next week.

Seeing my doctor on Monday (first time since 4 weeks pregnant)

Aw and another nice thing is my sisters daughter is now out of her first clothes so she's sending over everything next week. Thus us great as then i can see if I need anything else. Can't wait to see what comes. She had gorgeous things.

Better get Breckie,

See you all later. Have a great day x

sounds like youre having a lovely weekend starglow! i'm still in pjs, about to go to M&S to get some brek though, no food in the house!

have uploaded my holiday pics and this is my favourite bump photo!!!

how's everyone else's bump coming along?

Attachments

• DSC08196.jpg
    DSC08196.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi lilly! Glad you had a good holiday! Looking fab in your bikini!

I too have been getting braxton hicks, did have them with my daughter so it's a bit weird!

Have a good day all xxx

looking fab lilly! im sickly jealous!! :lol: my butt has inflated to the size of two beach balls! but no weight anywhere else! typical! :haha: glad you had a fab holiday! looks amazing! :) x

happy v day to meeeeeeeeeeeee! another milestone reached! the next one for me is double digits in 12 days!:happydance:

happy V day to you HCH!!! that's amazing, woohoo!!

I've always meant to ask, what's double digits?? Aren't you in double digits from 10 weeks lol...?

woop lilly looks like you had a fab holiday glad to have you back though we all missed you!! and ofcourse was slightly jealous of you out there on the beach!!
everyones babies are going to look so fab :)
we havent got much to get now i got my changing bag the other day brand new off ebay for £5!! mamas & papas too!! hehe

My ass is spreading too hch :( And congrats on V day xxx

Great pic Lilly.

OMG I'm SO tired. I'm
Home now. Feet are going up and staying there. Think it's a tv and film day for me snoozing on and off.

Look at my ticker. My baby is now viable too. I was confused cause even tho this is 23 weeks for me ( ie 23weeks + 1 day, 2 day etc) It actually means I'm in my 24th week. So most of our babies are now viable ladies. Xxxxx

View attachment 177083Hi everyone

Hope your all well, been a bit busy to get on here last couple of days.

Mama glad your ok after your worrying day :flower:

Lilly amazing photo it looks beautiful as do you :D Glad you had great time and hope you get that jet lag in check quick, there is nothing worse I do sympathise, I can never sleep on the planes and usually takes upto 2 weeks to feel back to normal! The massages sound lovely. Good to have you back :D

Strawberry you have done amazingly with your shopping.
I have bought mainly maternity clothes last couple of days as struggling with fitting into things even my loose low waisted jeans are tight! Got a lovely navy jacket from Debenhams I'll post a pic.
My ass has grown two beach balls too hch, happy V Day to you hun!

Itsy going back to your questions other day if we have a boy it will be circumcised, not totally happy about it but did agree with dh as he is and he feels it is best, also wanted his boy to be like him. After speaking to friends and researching have found out a few people who have had to have circumcision done in later life which is very painful so feeling better than I was.
Cutting the cord I'm sure dh will, not actually asked him but we have to do it at work so sure he won't have any issues.

Had a bit of tidy this morning, bit of yoga, just made a egg mayo sandwich so once had a break going to do some ironing.... oh the joys. Dh is painting at his parents so just me and the dog.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Saturday xx

Attachments

• jacket1.jpg
    jacket1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 31
welcome back Lilly :hi:
glad you had a fab time and your pic is gorgeous :)

HCH - yay :happydance: happy v day woooooo

starglow enjoy relaxing :winkwink:

Also forgot to say, no BH for me yet, maybe I had one experience but a few weeks ago, it was quite painful, nothing like that since just a tightening but only low down not all over. There is a feeling I do get but put that down to baby moving :shrug: Really not sure

Oh and I got a hospital bag yesterday too, a lovely black leather weekend bag we have been meaning to get for a while now, quite big would do dh for a week on his own! ....so who's started packing their hospital bags?

Hi ladies! @Lilly your holiday pic looks amazing!

@Foxforce, I have a bag, but there's nothing in it yet! I stop work at 35 weeks so I'll sort it then.

After much research, I've realised that what I thought was period like pains is actually called round ligament pain, and it really sucks. Ive read it can be common in the second trimester with the uterus stretching, I'm just hoping it doesn't last long because it almost brought me to tears last night. But still, I'm thankful its not early labour or my fibroid acting up, so I'll just endure to the (bitter)sweet end. I still get the braxton hicks, but those are not painful, just weird.

I ordered the Fisher price precious planet bouncer from Amazon yesterday for £32, its around £40 everywhere else. I hope its good because I didn't want to spend too much on one.

We're spending the day cleaning and tidying, don't feel like going out really. Have a nice weekend!

I've always meant to ask, what's double digits?? Aren't you in double digits from 10 weeks lol...?

:haha: i mean in days :happydance: in 12 days time it will 99 days til baby arrives :D

Arggggghhh wide awake with heartburn, and my monkey booting me in the bladder!

hch I was awake at 4 too, bloody DH left his alarm on from when we had to catch our plane.. bean was kicking me too... preparing us for whats to come right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->