****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Funny to think that ladies finding out they're pregnant now will be due near Christmas and our babies will be 6 ish months old by then! Crazy. How exciting tho x

Here are my 24+1 bump photos!

Attachments

• 24+1.jpg
    24+1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2019.jpg
    IMG_2019.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • March 10, 2011 24+1.jpg
    March 10, 2011 24+1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Itsy and Ashley, gorgeous bumps!!!!!! Do you feel your bump is smaller in the morning though? Mine's always scarily small at first, just looks like I have beer belly, and then it gets bigger during the day. I've definitely got more 'wide' than bump sometimes... I'll attach a few here from my holiday, I don't have that nice round bump that some of you do, its just wide all around my waist!

Starglow, me too on the nail varnish thing, I'm gonna get pedicures at this amazing cheap nail salon down the road, and i always have waxes so that's ok. Can't bend over to put my shoes on though!

ps I've decided not to do the tour, its such a great thing for my career, but not for someone with a young family. Such is life! thanks for all your comments. I am gutted about it though. Why didn't I get these opportunities before I had children!! :haha:

We're seeing the MIL today, not seen her since Xmas so will be nice for her to see the bumpage! THough she doesn't want to know the sex, will have to keep reminding myself not to spill the beans unintentionally!

Attachments

• DSC07902.jpg
    DSC07902.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC08032.jpg
    DSC08032.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
Ashley, you have a gorgous bump! That's pretty much exactly what I always picture when I think of an "ideal bump" :)

Lilly, you have a beautiful figure! Fab bump! I'm amazed though that you're still able to keep your naval piercing in! Is it still comfortable? Mine closed several yeara ago, but the piercing scar is starting to stretch a bit...

and good luck keeping the secret from your MIL!

Oh, and I FINALLY had some pancakes last night!! :happydance: We had 2 leftovers and I'm eating them this morning... yumm!!

Noooooo don't mention pancakes lol, I'll start craving them hehe

Forforce how are you getting on with your pillow after a few nights now?

Gorgeous bumps :) wish I was that tiny to begin with lol.

I still have my piercing in at the moment and no problems with it So far :)

Starglow I'm sorry but were having our pancakes this evening too,yum, we didn't get to have them tuesday in the end.

ashley what a fabulous bump! its so teeny! and it looks like you couldnt stretch any furthur! no wonder you skin is itching! you will ping right back into shape after the birth!

lilly i cannot believe we were the same weight and height! i certainly do not look as fantastic as you! bloody jealous! all my weight is on my bum! no where else just my bum! typical! must be a boy thing as in my last 2 pregnancys it went straight on my arse!

:happydance:At last !!!!!!!!I've just managed a good 35 min work out and feel fantastic. Yay!!! ( pins and needles in my heals now )

(someone on the main forum posted that the baby benefits from the rocking of us exercising and the adrenaline we produce for hours after exercise)

I have to agree Ashley's bump is picture perfect - the textbook bump!!

Itsy - I had to take my piercing out while on holiday, bump has definitely popped in the last 2 weeks so i'm even bigger now. I'm hoping it won't close up!

Hch, believe me that was a good camera angle, my bum and thighs have been hit MASSIVE with baby fat!

My vein is really hurting today! I've got my midwife app on Tues so will speak to her then about it

Starglow- Congrats on the workout!! I've been trying to convince myself to do the same for weeks... months.. now... haha :)

Lilly, I'm so sorry the vein is giving you trouble! Let us know what the midwife suggests!

I was scrolling through my "Pregnant" pictures and found one at 7 weeks... I was comparing then and now and really DO look like a balloon! haha... I have the pic below :shock:

7wk vs 24wk_bump.jpg

looovely bumps ladies!! il do another bump piccy soon! hope everyone is well
plans for weekend ladies?

Just bought some under the bump black tracksuit bottoms (joggers) in new look. Had to take them up as usual but so comfy. At least I can be in them around the house ( lots of friends staying soon) or out and about. Just got to figure out now where to go over the weekend to find some nice maternity clothes. I find maternity tops make me look massive and serous lack of detail in the backs.

I wish I'd known that in first tri you buy your size, second tri the size up and 3rd tri two sizes up. I've made a few mistakes With tops. One rides up, one makes me look huge now etc.

Weekend .... Only one off with just hubby. Can't wait. Shopping I hope, painting nursary and completely chilling out. What u up to Strawberry?

i am doing nothing this weekend i refuse too! work has been hectic too many kids not enough staff! need a few days to chill out housework is done so hopefully we wont have to do much and can just have a lazy weekend!

i havent had to buy much bigger in clothes ive just started wearning baggier tops in my normal size or getting maternity clothes in my normal size still an 8 in both :/ expecting to go huge soon though!!

my plans for the weekend are to clean the house and then on sunday OH is off for a week as its jacks 4th birthday on friday and we are doing him a party ! so i definately need him as i wouldnt be able to get everything sorted without him! so a busy week next week for me!

Sorry I haven't read through the posts.

I'm having one shitter of a day...well 2 years ago today my brother in law died suddenly in his sleep. He was just 17. Undetected heart virus.

And now our boiler has packed in, pissing water everywhere, and our landlord can't fit a new one until next wednesday, so we have no heating or hot water until then.

Just feeling very emotional right now.

we have swimming with the boys, a meal out and just shopping planned for the weekend :)

Ailey, sorry your having a crappy day :hugs: i would double check on the boiler, i dont think they can keep you waiting that long with a child in the house. I'm sure the landlord has to do something about it.

hugs ailey , hope they sort out your boiler asap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->