****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

strawberry, you and starglow have been super productive today! kudos to you! Starglow-- be sure to take pics of your nursery :) I'd love to see the 'before' and 'after' pics once you're done!

hch- the back pain is super annoying! I'm sitting in a chair with a pillow in my back now but it still aches :( Going to head upstairs to sit in bed with my comp in a few minutes and try to get more comfortable there... Have you found anything that helps?

Lilly, let us know what your gp says!

I had a REALLY good conversation with my advisor at work about working when I return from mat leave... might be able to work out working from home 2 days a week (and in the office for 3) so I won't have to give up any salary and won't have to pay for extra daycare! That would really be ideal!

Enjoy OBEM for those of you who are still watching it :)

haha foxforce im on about disney cars!

itsy the only thing that eases it slightly is the hot water bottle! My OH has been massaging my bum cheek:haha: it helps with the pain i get from the sciatica , he is loving it:haha: nothing else seems to work not even paracetamol takes the edge off it!:nope:

lilly hope all goes well at the doctors.

Starglow, sound like you are making good progress on the house.

Anyone else suffering with restless legs?? It's doing my head in, I had it with Amber too.

I see the midwife tomorrow morning, feels like ages since I've seen her. Got long list of complaints to mention.

Looking forward to OBEM tonight xx

I'd love to take photo's but remember it's not actually set up as a nursery yet. We have to keep it as a spare bedroom till about Christmas for guests and visiting family. A lot of the baby stuff is stored under the bed for now. I'm so impatient id love to have it as a nursery but we just can't yet. Hubby would have loved to set up the cot too. He's gone quite soppy over this little girl :) he wants to put glow on the dark stars on the ceiling for her and wants lovely pictures on the walls. he tried to find her heart beat again today but couldn't. It's all very exciting.

OBEM was good tonight.( babies were so sweet) That was my deadline to stop today. 3 massive long days ahead of work now before our friends arrive from Ireland on Friday morning for the weekend. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz I'd say I'll be excusing myself for naps while they're here.

Lilly hope that vein thing is ok! And everyone with backache - ouch! I find I'm better off in bed sometimes with the back ache.

I've had such a lovely 3 days off with my hubby. Don't want it to end but hey it'll be the weekend again soon. Better get to bed.

Sleep well ladies and bumps x

morning girls!

Starglow i'm well jels of you setting up your nursery already.. i WISH we had a spare room for bean! We plan on moving end of the year so we have more space. All that I have to worry about is where to fit the cot into our room for now!

So the GP totally made me feel as if I was wasting her time last night!! I was in and out within 3 secs, so yep, varicose vein not a dvt vein!! :haha: felt like a silly paranoid pregnant lady!

I have my midwife app today - there's a few questions I need to ask her. Does anyone else get REALLY full really quickly?! I wonder if its because my stomach must've shrunk over the weekend from being ill, but i still can't eat much at all. I'm skipping dinner (unheard of for me!!) i just about managed a yoghurt and sandwich the whole of yesterday.

i guess baby's squashing stomach... what a difference from 1st tri where i was eating everyone out of house and home!

Your tummy is probably squished which is why u can't fit much in. But ask cause that's not enough food as you know. Sometimes I feel very full but not always.

Think I over-did yesterday. I'm stiff all over now. Ewwww I'm not at all wanting to go to work today but no choice. I can barely move!

My sleep was very broken last night.

Right shower and work. Hopefully I'll be able to get on here throughout the day x

oh and wah hey 25 weeks to some of us today!!!

My pregnancy book says 'welcome to the third trimester' now, BnB seems really late for all tri's doesn't it.

So when shall we all start looking at third tri on here, 27 weeks?

x

hope you girlies are well!!

im off work today woke up feeling so so pants!! think need a day of rest was going to force myself to get to work but waddling to the bathroom with a full bladder was enough this morning so ive rang in sick!

Lilly- I agree with Starglow, def ask your mw later about that! I find that I get full faster, but I'm also hungrier more often (I seem to be making up for first trim where I couldn't eat anything!). Although people seem to think I should be eating loads... this weekend we were at my in-laws and my MIL made an EXTRA serving especially for me. I couldn't have eaten the "normal" amount if I'd wanted, let alone the "extra" she saved for me... she was quite concerned when I passed it on to DH ("are you eating enough? Don't you like this?"). DH explained that just because I LOOK like I have a ton of room, LO is taking up most of it :) (he actually said it a lot nicer than that, but that's what I was thinking)

Starglow, good luck today at work! I'm not sleeping well either, but I also (finally) made an appointment with my GP on Thursday to discuss back pain and allergies!

Lilly, I think 27 weeks would be a good time to move... then most of the girls in this group should be around 26 - 27 weeks (I always thought 3rd trim began at 26 weeks). Wow, where did 2nd trim go?

I also have an appointment with my mw this evening. I'm trying to write down a list of questions to bring with me (about bf, registering at hospital, after LO is here, etc). And looking forward to hearing LO's hb again!! That's always so reassuring :)

thanks hun just need a day of rest and chill out i think!! been cleaning like crazy lately so must have caught up on me now!!

hope you feel better soon strawberry :)

Lilly , do you think you might not be completely over the bug yet? i do get full quickly but i will always be starving a few hours later!

starglow your doing so well with your nursery! we are hoping to move this year, just a case of finding the right house!

happy 25 weeks girls :) x

good luck at the mw girls!

itsy i wonder what yours will say about the back pain! mine isnt bothered about my back ache or sciatica , i read on the internet that she should at least be providing me with a back support band to lift the pressure of my back! but hey i guess its another thing i will to buy!!

i find laying on my side helps back pain but this morning bub decided to get in a funny position and must have been in my hip as had horrible pokes and ripple feelings from where he was moving around! feels so strange when its not pokes and it is him moving or turnin freaks my oh outwhen he has his hand on my belly hehe

Hey! I also just noticed that at 25 weeks we've graduated from papayas to eggplants :) yay!

Strawberry, at my last appointment the mw didn't have much advice for me, but I'm going to try again now that it's actually preventing me from sleeping on some nights. Sleeping on my side isn't comfortable because my left hip starts falling asleep (that "pins and needles" feeling that almost-but-not-quite painful). It's really annoying though :( If the mw doesn't have any suggestions I'm going to ask my doctor on Thursday... And does your whole back hurt? Or just part of it? For me, it's just the right side (from below my shoulder blade to my right hip). :shrug:

it depends what side i sleep on i dont get much back ache and think its more from cleaning spree yesterday as i ache all over!! usually if i get backache its in the small pit at the bottom of my spine sometimes i have to get up and walk around and that seems to fix it! have you got a pregnancy pillow?? i havent but i sleep with pillow between my legs and under the bum keeps the bump supported and keeps the weight off my leg which is underneath to stop the dead leg feeling

mine is at the bottom and it aches so bad! i hobble like an old woman! it doesnt matter how i lie in bed as it still aches pillows or no pillows, also my right hip aches when i lie on my left! LOL! bloody hell im full of the joys of spring today! hahahaha moan moan moan!

Hey hope everyone is well sorry not been on much really busy can't wait to get to those last two months so exciting I am aching now everything hurts lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->