super annoyed at absolutely everything

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Yesterday I had my last follow up with my ob post mc. My hcg is back to zero. I was initially relieved. My ob, who is so wonderful and compassionate and I absolutely LOVE, wants me to wait 2 full normal cycles (first af won't count) to try again. I see her wisdom as I have several underlying health issues and I accepted it pretty well.

But this morning I burst into tears frustrated at having to wait. I really really wanted to have my Sept baby. I don't want to wait anymore. All day I saw reminders....mom's with 2 little ones and pregnant....the stupid expectant mother parking space. So frustrating.

I am annoyed at my mom for not really doing anything or even really talking about my mc. I told her what was going on, and you know she barely let me talk about it. I'm annoyed because all she wants to talk about is my sister's stupid work place drama...which is endless.

I'm annoyed that my husband is always always at work. It's this way all the time, but I feel like I don't get a break! He works 7 days a week right now and I'm home with our two toddlers. I love it, but I feel I've had no down time to process or heal. Much less any time to have time together alone.

I'm just angry and frustrated at everything.

Oh ttc I'm so sorry to read this :hugs:. I would have such a hard time waiting longer. The waiting so far has been hard enough. I really really wanted my September baby too! Even though you understand, it really stinks! I'm sorry your DH still hasn't eased up or taken any time off. I know you love your kids, but you really do need a day for just you (and the baby you lost). I wish we could all help each other out more *sigh*. I know my mom would be the same as yours. All she ever does is talk about my other siblings. I love her, but she would not be the right person to be there for me now.

Lots of :hugs: and :cry: <3 hoping things get better soon for you.

I'm ok. The tears still come now and again. DH is healing, but still just in a wanting to stay home mood. He wants to tell his sister and dad now too, which I think will be good for him. He says he had been writing now, which I also think is good. Looks like I maybe O'd early last week, so hoping for AF to return by Friday this week. I'm back to my hobby of baking, but not back to exercising yet. Today we're celebrating an offer at full asking price on our condo. Life keeps dragging me forward, but it's been good to have other things to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->