Super excellent article!

Cheeses

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post, but I've been lurking around reading all of your stories for a little while! I'm also in the dreaded two week wait, and I thought I'd share this article I found a few days ago about how early to expect a pregnancy test to be accurate--they went through and did tests on various products available, and it was super helpful to me in deciding when made sense for me to start testing--I wanted to paste the link but I don't have enough posts!! If you google "sweethome pregnancy test" it should be the first result (titled "Best Pregnancy Test - The Sweethome").

In my short time lurking here I've read so many people testing and getting negatives and feeling upset, when it's probably way way too early to expect a dollar store test to pick up the hormone--I hope this can help bring some peace of mind :)

Either way, this forum is awesome and I'm testing tomorrow morning at 10 DPO (probably). :)

Awesome article! :) reinforces my maniac is being adamant in only buying manual tests at the store with hubby recently. I'm pretty sure he thought I was losing my mind when I told him I 100% did not want a digital test. Ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->