Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

Hehe I'm always well behind the time with music! In school I came running up to my mates saying, "Have you heard this boss song? It goes 'It's getting hot in here -so take off all your clothes'!"

They just said, "Lizzy, that song is a year old"

:blush:

No way ... Ur not thick at all far from it .... Just naive sometimes haha which is super good it's nice to be in ur own lil world and things happen around u all tge time but web u want it to light up u make it!!

I just love u

Aww love you too hun! You're a bossy boots and I like that! :D

Hahaha .... I seriously don't mean to be just happens

I have no PMA today...I tried, and failed. So I am giving up, and taking my sour puss self to bed! :growlmad:

Annie hope you have found PMA today! I saw on your fb everything that had happened, sounds like a rubbish day :-(

I'm cleaning and tidying today, just have to find the energy!! xxxxxxxxx

Oooh Annie I saw everything too with work and ur bathroom eeeeek I love you and sending u massive cuddles !! My PMA is keep ur chin up and keep smiling it takes alot less muscles to smile than it does to frown

Have fun cleaning Tiri ... I hate it booo

I'm cleaning and tidying today, just have to find the energy!! xxxxxxxxx

And me - OH is en route to help me pack up my apartment, moving everything out tomorrow - water is coming and going... yawn x

Still not very positive at the moment...thinking I will try to fix the stupid bathroom one more time before calling my dad to see if he will rescue us. :cry:

Not much I can do about work but wait......

I LOVE HORRIBLE HISTORIES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHmn5pqQuqY

Childbirth and pregnancy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JddNDtC-Yrs

My MIL and SIL crack up over this all the time hehehe. "that's nice"

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members