Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

OMG yes i saw the one on Ellen i was gona post that one instead but put the original up .... they are so adorable they are actually brought over to the ellen show every so often and they were Ellens reportors at the Grammies it was so cooll...... love Nikki Minaj too

the lil one is slowly coming out of her shell now its super cute she actually is quite talkative now haha

:rofl: Thats so cute I will have to look them up again I guess I am out of date!

Hey there pretty lady .... We have pretty much nearly finished our weekend as it Sunday morning now but some mates of mine visited from brissy and Tassie so we went shopping on fri abd dinner last night teas lovely .... Wat u up to !?? Roaring sat night for you ?? Have fun my love xxx

I've been working all weekend with my team who are going to the cheerleading world championships, fun but tiring, I can't believe I go on Thursday, exciting!! xxx

No Erin...I had quite a boring weekend! The highlight was the product reveal for the new catalog of a company whose products I sell as a side job. :thumbup: So sad, huh? I'm actually working from home now! Boooo!

Pops - I'm sure it's awesome! I always stop to watch cheerleading for a bit when I pass it on ESPN...:haha: Good luck to your team!

Since we share silly You Tube videos...

If you've not seen this...you NEED to. HILARIOUS, and it just keeps getting better as it goes!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFzMcqzDOgw

1234-FIIIIIIVe!! Hahahahagagahahagaga this is hilarious I think this kid has a serious case of ADD haha :rofl:

It is probably in my top 5 funniest You Tube videos EVER. He is HILARIOUS!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::tease::haha:

he looks like a kid version of the guy out of the US office!

I love the smell of log fires, always makes me feel cozy.

:)

xxx

Ha ha,bless his little cotton SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!

oooh yes log fires are so yummy, we dont smell them all that much here in OZ :( you get a lil bit every now and then but never enough coz its just dont get cold enough ...... lap it up for me please xoxo

Im having a good weekend, all things considered. Had a surprise party for my grandpa today, who just turned 80! He was so surprised and thankful. Really was lovely. Also had a great time with family.

Went to a Zumba class with my mom this morning...it was interesting. I never thought of myself as uncoordinated until this morning! :rofl:

Hope all my lovelies are well and enjoying the weekend! I'm looking forward to the end of AF...she's especially bitchy this cycle. Very crampy and heavier than usual. Boo.

Next cycle WILL be the cycle. It just has to be.

Ooooh how lovely for your grandad happy birthday to him!!

Zumba is so funny I was so bad at it ... If only we all could do it straight u and look as good as the chicks that advertise it damn it good fun though huh

I'm so hoping this is it for u chicky babe ... You and hubby go down and dirty hardcore this cycle sista go hard!!
Xoxo

I love Fred and Ginger. I love Classic Hollywood musicals xxx

PMA!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6MtmkqPbps

I was in the car yesterday and heard this song properly for the first time. I told my hubby, "That's about you. She's written a song about you." He was very touched by it, but it's true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nwdjQmc_N8

aww thats lovely!! its a really good song, one of my faves right now

omg i am so terrible i always forget bout this thread TUT TUT... i love EMile Sande and that songs freaking ROCKS nice choice Lizzy and how lovely you told hubby it was bout him shux

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->