Superdrug test

Yeah just I have a party to go to tomorrow and if I'm not pregnant I defo want to have a drink to drown my sorrows aha :(

I'm starting to feel quite nauseous not sure if it's from stress or if I am pregnant but I don't normally get sick until I am 6 weeks and there's no way on this earth I am 6 weeks.

Could be stress and each pregnancy is different so you never know?! Try relax and look after yourself x

Well the doctor rang me and he said with the amount of clear blue tests I have done that came back positive it's likely I am pregnant but to wait 2 weeks test again and if it's positive book midwife and they will send me for an early scan because I don't know how far along I am lol

2 weeks... can you tell it was a man that said that lol

Wow that is a long time to wait .. I would think they would wanna do blood work to confirm .. crazy good luck

Here is fmu
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/84D1BE18-5089-4D75-A9B7-356782ED5584_zpsqyhvumfu.jpg

Unfortunatley they are a bit reluctant to do anything here in the U.K.!

I'm afraid I don't see anything :(

I've held my pee all day long since smu at around 11/12 I have tested with a clear blue EARLY and a boots own early and nothing there. Not stark white negative there is a shadow but most likely indentation lines. So I'm drawing a line under this now and saying that I'm not pregnant and just been unlucky with those clear blue easy tests. If it turns out I am pregnant I'll let you all know but think I'll sign off from this for now as it's consuming me so much and it's so draining. So emotionally tired from it all never mind the amount of money I have wasted on tests.

Good luck to everyone and merry Christmas :) xxxx

Wish you all the best and hope to see you soon! Need my cycle/testing buddy back! (I will be testing when the arrive!)

I'll check back to see how you get on a give my opinion :) xx

Thanks everyone

Aww ok hun be sure to let us kno what happens! Been enjoying following you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back