Superdrug test

I see it! Is that a superdrug test? I have some superdrug ones coming and not used them before but I have to really try not to use them too early!

No it's a lloyds pharmacy one, although they look the same to me lol

I'm so glad you can see it lol!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/9545F055-E9B3-42D0-8AD6-B7E2A01223A2_zpssupkch6g.jpg

These crazy lines! I think i see it on the darker pic mrshazard how many dpo are u now? Aw i wish i was still in the running!

I've no idea on dpo I have super irregular cycles lol hopefully tomorrow we will have. Better line :)

Well you never know you might have a Baby conceived at Christmas?! :)

I have no idea on my dpo either .. hope my tests come today

So I tested this morning 3 very very very faint lines (can't get pic) and a clear blue easy which is slightly lighter? So not sure what's going on there :( I have a horrible stress head ache I just want to know now :(

I hope you get an answer soon. This must be so frustrating :hugs:

IMG_2268.jpg

This mornings test for the record.

I rang them and they said they will get a doctor to call me... so just a waiting game now

I'm supposed to be going out for my husbands Christmas work party tomorrow and I really don't want to go :( I'm not going to enjoy myself stressing about this!

Thank you xx

I'm so in 2 minds. If I was a normal person and thought I was pregnant took one test and it came out like my clear blue ones I'd say yes I'm pregnant but the obsession is just causing chaos, always so desperate to see more lines or it in writing or the lines to be darker. Don't know why we do it too ourselves.

Also my dog is being EXTRA clingy!

I just think it could be too early .. try hold off for a few days which I know isn't easy! I remember us being the same sort of dpo .. I don't know mine exactly but I know if I tested now it would be pretty early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->