Superdrug test

IMG_2190.jpg

Thank you

You probably can't see it but another Asda test. Did digi too and was negative. I now have no tests in the house. Just felt like I needed to get rid of them all as Its stressing me the eff out...

I see a super squinter on that last asda test .. I honestly wouldn't stress too much (easier said than done I know!) Try again in a few days and then if there is a bfpthere it will shop up more and you won't have the disappointment .. I know its hard .. My and my oh aren't trying fully and im sure we didn't dtd anywhere near but I have still gone and bought tests! x

I know it sounds silly but I feel pregnant and have so many symptoms it's driving me mad. I think I'll take a day off testing tomorrow... maybe I'll regain some sanity who knows lol

I know exactly how you feel! I am feeling a bit like that myself but im sure we didnt even dtd in the right time .. I really hope you get your bfpx

Im really really hoping I ovulated earlier than estimated! According to ovia my average cycle is 26 days and estimated to ov on the 15th day .. I was googling and a lot of people with a 26 day cycle say they ov around 9-13 ish .. which would be a few days after we dtd so fingers crossed ..

Fingers crossed for you too x

IMG_2217.jpg

Another day, another test, another line. A darker line but negative on another test??

That is a very clear line! I don't understand why your other tests are negative :(

I know right! I'm defo not crazy. But just don't get the other tests :( especially as the CB are getting darker.

I just don't know what to think... I'm sat here like am I pregnant? CB says I am so I must be then I'm like not being picked up with much else so maybe I'm crazy LOL

That's quite a good line! Maybe the cheaper tests are just not picking it up?

Def see it on the asda too. What brand gave u that dark one the other day? Can u get more of them?!

So the clear blue tests I've been using are the clear blue easy

I just did a clear blue plus and got negative....

I think i there is something wrong with the clear blue easy tests because nothing is picking them up.

I rang clear blue and they said that it's classed as a positive and that I should go to the doctors...

I don't know what to say other than I hope it is a positive!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->