• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superdrug test

IMG_2050.jpg

Can you see it?!

When I did the test as it was going across the test line when reall dark then when the wee finished going across it went to this still visible but what do you think?

Have you ever used one and the test line go dark before? Then light?

See other than the pink one from earlier this clear blue is the clearest irl but I don't know :(

Nah sorry. Is the pink one on the xmas background the same test as the cracked open one? It looks lighter if so. This past week has been the most confused i have ever been over pregnancy tests!!

The pink ones are all different tests! Oh well I'm sure I'll find out soon enough :)

Its gotta be positive on that xmas one if not u should totally complain!!

I saw it on the first blue image without making it bigger .. fxd tomorrow tests are better!! Sending you wishes!

Thanks guys I'll keep you updated. My husband just flew to Italy for work for the week well till Friday and it's his birthday tomorrow so it would be nice to be able to suprise him with an extra 'present' when he's home... we shall see I guess :)

Aww that would be amazing! Got everything crossed for you :)

IMG_2083.jpg

Can you see it?

It's so visable irl and it literally comes up straight away? I just don't know if that's a fault with the test. Will have to buy more today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->