Superdrug test

Think I'll hold of a few hours :/ just so nervous and don't want to be disappointed ��

IMG_2132.jpg

Haven't done another test yet but this is what the one from this morning looks like now lol

IMG_2135.jpg
IMG_2136.jpg

So I tested again... another line on clear blue and a barley may as well be nothing super squinted on an Asda test.

Guess I have just been unlucky with the CB :( I just don't understand they show up straight away :(

That is so weird :(
I have everything crossed for you.

Thank you,

I really don't know what to think. The clear blue one was lighter than this morning but that would be normal as the urine is more dilute. So I'm inclined to say BFP but then the Asda test is baffling me and makes me thing bfn. Any thoughts on this??

I'm pretty sure asdas own tests are 25 miu? I may be wrong though, your levels may not be high enough yet for asdas xx

The clear blue one got darker from 6pm last night to my 9am fmu and then lighter for my second wee of the day but still there? I'm just not picking anything up on any other tests.

IMG_2162.jpg

So

Because it's confusing me I wanted to know if this line would be there no matter what. So I dipped it in water and NOTHING came up. Should I feel a bit more hopeful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->