• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA for a while been putting all my energy into making sure DH is doing well.

AQ, I've got everything crossed for you today will be looking forward to see your post as symptons sounds so promising! :happydance:

Bubumaci & dovkav not long for you both now look forward to hearing about your news and seeing lots of pictures

Unlucky, How you getting on have you got any recent pictures?

Captain, your story gives us all hope that when you think there is no hope left miracles can happen :hugs:

Plex, Ash and anyone else how you doing?

AFM, nothing new on the TTC front yet but DH has had his Stem cell transplant and is at day 28 and looking good so far :happydance: fx'd it continues to go smoothly! xx

Jo, you really need to change your status ;) ;) ... well, definitely can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep (since I wake up every other hour or so to relieve my bladder) and once DH is up in the morning, I am wide awake. But that is OK - somehow, I believe it is just nature getting my body ready for the sleepless nights once Baby P. is here :)

Sandy ... so so glad to read that everything is going well with DH! xoxoxo

Sarah, I keep checking on here to read an update from you (even though I know I am an hour ahead) ... :dust::dust::dust:

AQ absolutely praying you got good news today can't believe how quick your test day has come round.

Bubu I'm with you on the sleepless nights and I've caught a cold which is hard work but I'm managing on hot lemon and manuka honey by the gallon. All ok with us we had a little scare at the weekend baby had become very lazy but not sure if it was because I was sick so I went to get checked out and everything is fine but baby is measuring on the large side. I am being tested for GD tomorrow so should know more then xxxx

Oooh, Clare, I hope you feel better soon! The babies do have quieter days, I usually associate them with their growth spurts - and after that, they are back to being nice and active. Baby P. has been mid to lower percentile for the past couple of months, so the doctor thinks he just won't be such a big baby. Yesterday's appointment put him at around 2.400g and 42 cms (based on the length of his femur). So I am very grateful that the GD has at least not had any effect on his size!

SARAH.... are you up yet, have you tested yet??? ... Fingers are crossed so tightly, I want to be able to uncross them again ;) :kiss:

Well i tested and... there is a 2nd line!!!!! it is very faint but pink and came up within 2 mins so even tho its faint a line is a line right??!! i am going to test again tomorrow morning but i think this must be a early bfp?? there would be no 2nd pink line there if i had no hcg in my system would there?? Ahhhhhh xxx

Sorry for no personals, will post properly tonight after work xxx

Omg that is amazing news hunni! Absolutely amazing! Ur eggo is preggo!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahoooooooo!!! So happy for u!
Xxx

Amazing news Sarah, get a digital test that way there's no worrying about lines. It's still early days so a faint line is defo all you need. If you wanted to do bloods Pall Mall medical in Liverpool will do them for around £80 expensive but it gives you an answer so excited for you xxxx

:wohoo: ... yup - there would NOT be a second line without HCG ... I am so thrilled for you Honey! So excited ... definitely a BFP :wohoo: :happydance: :dance:
And how dark or light the line is is irrelevant! The test is not quantity but qualitative and it is there! :kiss:

Thanks ladies! still not allowing myself to get too excited until i see a stronger line but its looking promising!! :D
Il try and post the pic later but its crap quality as my phone's camera is rubbish! lol. Im off to work now so il pop back on tonight. Sooooo excited!! xxx

Hello,

Hope you dont mind me posting on this thread!

Just wanted to pop on here to wish AQ a massive congratulations on that 2nd line you had this morning!!! Im so over the moon for you at this time :happydance: & emotional for you :cry: Have been stalking this thread a while now keeping up with what the LWH women have been up to.... Finally AQ this Is your time & Im absolutely thrilled for you & all the girls on this thread that have had their BFP!!! Will keep stalking xxx

Bugs, not long now & you will have your little one In your arms.... Amazing!! xxx

MrsE, hope all Is well with you? Keeping everything crossed for you when you decided to another cycle, your time will come, just believe xxx

Wishing you all the very best on this thread :kiss: xx

Thanks ladies x

Sharkey- Lovely to see you! thank u! :) i am cautiously happy but really want to see a stronger line an then il feel better x

As regards sharing a pic of the faint positive, there is no point as the line is faint and my camera is crap so u can barely see anything! lol. I will do a pic with my proper camera when the line gets darker, god willing xxx

Am sure ur line be Darker tmw! Are u using frer? They are the best for showing progression :)
Xx

Nici- No im just using home bargain cheapies! lol. I have a clearblue digital for OTD though :) xxx

AQ if you are using cheapie then that's why it's faint! Do you call the clinic tomorrow?

I hardly got a line on cheapy ones even tho I had dark lines on frer! Defo the reason why it's faint!
Can't wait to hear about tmws!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"