• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

AQ she's right those cheapies are terrible when it comes to progression. The only ones I've found that work good for that are frer. The cheap ones I bought were still light when my hcg was in the hundreds and my frer was super dark. I think the ticker is great! I still can't even figure out how to use one : )

Bubu I noticed your ticker went up to the last one! Yay he's almost here now!!

Peachy, go to thebump.com and make a ticker, then copy the bb code and go to edit signature on here, then paste and its done ;)

Thanks for reassurance ladies. I bought a CB digital before. It will show as pregnant even though my cheapie test lines are faint wont it? im scared. lol xxx

AQ yes it'll show. Those cheapies really are cheap for a reason. You'd think your clinic could at least give you a good specific test for otd. It's not like they can't afford it : ). If I were you I wouldn't worry about that I'd be worried about how to get through the 3 whole weeks you have to wait! I am terrible at waiting : )

AQ..... A friend of mine who is about six months pregnant... Took an frer when she was 12dpo and got her Bfp. She was ecstatic... The line got a little darker on 13dpo on frer... Then 14dpo it was a little lighter on frer than 13dpo was. She called me crying and panicking, saying she just knew it was going to be another chemical. Well.... Her first beta was 208! And doubled beautifully.... The doctor told her if the darkness was accurate, they wouldn't have to worry about betas rising, they could just watch tests darkening. Don't worry!!

Hey Africa
I followed yoi for the last two years... Three failed Ivfs and I cannot believe what I am reading
I am thrilled beyond belief .. I also feel a bit odd as I had given up and I just popped on here, and here you are with your miracle story...
Beyond happy for you xx did you do anything differently can I ask?! Xx

Sarah I am just so delighted for you (saw the pic). If anything is true this thread has shown it may take many attempts but if you persevere and know your own body and what will work for you you will get there. I'd like to say the next part is easy but I found the wait for my scan even harder than the 2ww but probably coz I had some bleeding. Fingers crossed for a very happy and healthy 8 months eeeekkk xxxx

Thanks everyone <3
Clare- Yes i can imagine this 3wk wait is gonna be a nightmare! lol. I have decided to do a cb digital next Sat an the Sat after to see the wks go up as a bit of comfort seeing as we dont do betas and its a lot cheaper doing that than paying for bloods.
Called the clinic an told them im pregnant which was utterly surreal! they have booked me in for my 1st scan for 23rd of this mth so il be 6wk5d by then. Time is gonna drag! lol. Over the moon and in complete happy shock xxx

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/WP_20141004_001.jpg

Oooops cross post!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! &#9829;
its so lovely to see the words!
So happy for u!
Xxx

Thanks hun! i am over the moon!! going out for a chinese and a j20 tonight to celebrate! haha. My scan is at 6wk5d. Can u see anything at that stage and can u buy a pic?? xxx

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg yeayyyyyy!

I am actually crying here, so so happy for you!

:dust:
Xxxx

Yeah u will Defo see ur beautiful bean at 6+5 and more than likely a heartbeat. Pics are 3 quid from what I can remember?
Can't wait for that update! :)
Xxx

Oooh getting excited! will buy a few pics as want to give my dad one too <3 xxx

There it is :happydance: ... I am so over the moon for you! We have visitors, but I specially logged on to see that picture we have waited for for so long!

I can tell you that at 6w2d we saw the blob pulsating and could see the heartbeat of 118bpm <3 (piccie attached) and that is when I was released from the the clinic and started going to my gynaecologist ... You should definitely be seeing the HB at 6w5d :kiss:

Attachments

• US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 genau.jpg
    US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 genau.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1
Great stuff although I wouldn't recommend re testing with CB digitals coz if they don't move up you'll worry for nothing. Enjoy it I think that's why they brought them tests out to make money coz they're not cheap and they know we'll keep testing to see that 3+. That's just my personal advice xxx

Thanks Andrea- cute lil pic! can't wait to have our own pic now <3 x

Clare- My dad said the exact same thing before! lol. I suppose i would just be torturing myself needlessly so for 'reassurance' i think il just poas with a cheapie every week instead x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->