• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Peachy- No, OTD is Saturday so we call the clinic then with result and they book us in for a scan 3wks later all being well x

Nici- Yeah i just got the cheapies to play around with an see whats what before using the 'official' test on Sat. Could be such a faint line cos they are cheap an cos im testing early x

Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! This is it, this is it, this is IT!!!! Happy dance!!!!!! I've never even met you and I wanna give you a huge hug!!!

Oh my this is great news AQ !! It is all happening. Looking forward to seeing the two dark lines. Really happy to read this.

Annabel going through I rough patch with bad colic. Hoping this nightmare will end in another six weeks time!

This mornings test on a cheapie xxx

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/WP_20141002_002.jpg

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh AQ that is such a beautiful sight!!!!!! U ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am over the moon for u hunni I really am! Can't stop smiling!
Xxx

Get a frer if ur out and about today. The Line on that will be amazeballs! :)
Xx

That is clear as night and day!!! :wohoo: definitely a beautiful :bfp: I am over the moon for you :dance:

This made my morning!!!! I logged on before work just to see if there was a pic of that beautiful Bfp!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!

AQ - i just wanted to say how lovely it is to see you are pregnant. I have been on these threads a while and it is just so wonderful to see a LTTTC who has been through so much get their BFP. :flower:

Did you have less meds this cycle? i am thinking that high dosages of meds can sometimes compromise egg quality so i am really interested in others views on this.

Thank you blythe and yes i had less meds.
Last cycle i did max dose stimms and we did get 7 eggs but only one was good enough to fertilise with ICSI and that embie was graded average.
This cycle i insisted on half the dose of last time and we ended up getting 3 eggs, of which 2 fertilised and were classed as excellent quality at day 3 when the 2 were transferred. Defo quality over quantity! Good luck xxx

AQ I know you said you and hubby are in shock but how about your Dad? I know he's your biggest supporter and wants this for you more than anything. He must be so excited!

Peachy- Yes my dad has been wonderful support! he is very happy but also cautious until a stronger BFP on OTD which i understand as i feel the same. I wont count my chickens until they have hatched altho i am overjoyed <3 xxx

Haha. Yes we do! i was super nervous about putting one up but thought, lets enjoy the moments <3
Tested again today and the line is still as faint as yesterdays? should i be worried? It is otd tomorrow... i am going to buy a cb digital today and use that tomorrow but im scared of it saying 'not pregnant' cos of the faint lines on the cheapies?? xxx

You are much braver than I am ... I think I changed my status and made a ticker a couple of weeks later ;)

No, I would not be worried. These lines do not measure quantity, they just measure the presence of HCG. That CB digital will be screaming "PREGNANT" at you tomorrow :) :kiss:

Ah i hope so! thanks for putting my mind at rest Andrea. Just terrified of something happening after waiting so long for this joyful news xxx

Hey hunni, don't worry at all! Those cheapy tests are rubbish for showing progression. Ur eggo is defo prego and your digi will for sure tell u that tmw! :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->