• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Thanks for Asking Bubumaci

Dh is doing ok been home 3 weeks now but a side effect from the transplant is something called graft vs host disease and in majority of cases causes skin irritation which DH has got but he got some cream which seems to be helping. Also found out yesterday at the hospital that he has a low level of infection which looks like glandular fever so just got to keep an eye on that.
Not sure what to do yet with the FET just going to see how DH goes but all being well we might look to doing it with next AF which would be end of this month meaning transfer would be beginning of Dec. On a TTC point of view tho I've been reading that apparently some men after Allogeneic Stem cell transplants there fertility has returned so fx'd if IVF doesn't work in a year or so I could fall pregnant natural who knows.

Sorry for forgetting but when is your Due date? I know it's not far away! xx

That is great that he has been doing OK! How annoying about the graft vs host disease!
Gosh - I got ill will Glandular Fever in 2008 .. and had a temperature / fever for nearly 1,5 years (it was misdiagnosed at the beginning and ended up becoming chronic) before I finally got rid of it. I really hope he doesn't have that, it can be debilitating without having gone through all he has gone through!!

Are you excited to get started again quite soon?

Due date is November 3rd (so 24 days) ... I have had the feeling the whole pregnancy, that he won't wait for November and I am kind of hoping he won't or at least won't wait for November 3rd (not because I want him out ... I don't, I'm loving having him in there and am not ready for him to leave yet) - but because of my gestational diabetes, the will induce on my due date if he's not here beforehand, and I would like to avoid and any all interventions if at all possible ...

Sarah, how are you Honey? Has the clinic got back to you with the blood test results yet? :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies for support. Means a lot x

Well im still bleeding. Not looking good. I have called the doctors to get 1st beta result and its 4.20pm here and the results are still not in?! the blood was taken at noon yesterday!! Im so confused and emotional! my nipples have prominent veins around them today for the first time?? i still have a strong metallic taste in my mouth, yet im still bleeding?! i dont know what to think. This is torture. xxx

Keep calling and nagging them!!!! Thats awful to have to keep waiting for bloodwork!!! All those signs and symptoms sound promising!!!! Stay strong!!!

Sarah I've just read your news on the other thread, I'm so so sorry. Please do not give up hope when your ready to you will find the strength to move forward and although it wasn't your forever baby it did implant. Something as little as steroids with your next cycle may help but it's too early to be thinking about what happens. Just know that there is other options and please take care of yourself xxxx

So so so sorry sarah!! Sending u lots of healing thoughts. Life is so so cruel sometimes!
Xxxxxxxx

Thank you for support x
Sorry i forgot to update this thread. We lost our babies. HCG was 7.7 from Thursday. Not stopped bleeding and passed 2 clots with grey matter earlier. I am going to be taking a long break from these boards but want to thank you all for support and wish you all well with your IVF's and pregnancies xxx

AQ, I have no words. Life is so unfair. I hope you can find the strength to continue your journey when the time is right. Xxx

AQ you are an amazing woman. It truly lifted my spirit to see how many women you have supported and gotten through their hard times that want to see you succeed. I honestly believe you will get your rainbow baby, and with all the wishes and prayers of everyone who adores you I know it will happen for you... i also hope the pain fades soon so you can focus on the future and continue on the path that you are meant to. Be kind to yourself and let your loved ones take care of you..:hugs:

Sarah - I have no words, just a deep sorrow for you and this loss! I really wish for you, that you will at some point find the strength to continue on this journey and in the meantime, I wish you the strength to cope with your loss, to grieve it ... There are many of us who are and will be thinking of you. :kiss:

AQ- :flower: So very very sorry to read of your loss hun, I wish I had some words that could take away the pain and heartbreak that you must be feeling right now :hugs: You and your husband are in my thoughts at this extremely hard time. Take as long as you need away from these boards, but just know that you will be greatly missed xx

AQ so sorry for your loss. You have been a star starting this thread and giving us so much support. When you are ready and able please check back in so we can continue to support you in your Journey.

AQ, so sorry to hear your news. My heart is heavy for you. I am thinking of you, your partner and your angel babes, as I'm sure the other ladies on this thread are too xx

Hey ladies

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing :hugs: xx

Hello Sandy I am well but have yet another cold so am feeling a bit sorry for myself : ). How about you? Will you still be starting your fet soon?

Sorry to hear you have another cold peachy hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Not sure about FET yet i've got to call on next AF if i want to transfer before xmas which will be end of this month. Not sure what to do as even tho DH is doing really well he has a lot of mood swings and side effects from the drugs he is on (sounds like me on a fresh cycle!) so some days are stressful especially with work and everything so don't know what to do as keep thinking will the time ever be perfect or will i regret starting so soon after DH's transplant????????????????????? xx

How long does he have to continue with the medication? The good thing about the fet is at least isn't as stressful as the fresh and you don't have to worry about all the meds. You'll still need his support and understanding though.

Think I was just having one of those days yesterday! DH is still really supportive even tho everything he is going through himself and he has left the decision up to me as he says i know what's best for my body which is true. Think I'll gear everything up for going ahead then can always cancel if I feel I'm not ready and as you say FET is so much easier on the body. think I'm anxious also as not done any cycle since Jan 2014 xx

Hey ladies,

I hope you don't mind me gate crashing?

I had an early bleed on my first ICSI cycle following transfer of a 5AA Blastocyst. Froze 4, transferred 2 and had a chemical on FET cycle, and just going through another ICSI.

We had 13 eggs, 11 were injected, only 4 fertilised. By day 3, 2 arrested and the other 2 are grade 2 (1 best, 4 worst) and have some fragmentation. I am feeling pessimistic and don't know what the outcome will be. I also had endo scratch this cycle.

I don't know how many more times I will go through ivf though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"