• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

No hun, no pain at all, just the pink when i wiped. I have put a pad on to keep a eye on it but so scared of it getting worse. We cannot lose this baby!! :( xxx

Sarah I know it's hard but try and stay positive. Maybe see about getting bloods done it's a long wait till your scan and the only way of knowing what's happening. Praying it's just some early pregnancy spotting. Are you still on progesterone support ?

AQ - :hugs: the amount of women that have early pregnancy bleeding after ivf is soooooo common. Doesnt make it any easier when ur going through it though i know :hugs: im praying for all to be well with u and ur baby!! xxx

AQ it is very common and can be completely normal. A friend of mine is 17 weeks and still bleeds sometimes. Hope this is nothing as well :hugs:

Plex you should be excited! Everything crossed for a great fertilization report for you!

Thanks ladies but not looking good. Blood is bright red now. went for a wee and can see splashes in the loo and a few spots on my pad and on tissue when i wipe. I am feeling helpless!! how can life be so cruel? this is all we want from life! please god dont let us lose our baby. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Cannot cope with this.

I am not on progesterone now no. My clinic stops it the day after OTD.

Oh Sarah!! I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!
I cannot believe that they stop progesterone! Anyone else I have known who goes through AC has to stay on the progesterone for many many weeks (my clinic wanted me to use it until the 12th week and I weaned myself off it by the 14th). Because it is an artificial process of getting pregnant, your body won't be producing the hormones as it would in a natural cycle and so it needs the support certainly until the pregnancy is stable ...
I am not giving up hope for you Sweetie! Sending you much strength and huge hugs!

How are you feeling otherwise? :hugs::kiss:

So if i ask my gp to prescribe more progesterone tomorrow will it help or is it already too late?? :( xxx

Sometimes you can spot when your progesterone levels drop, it certainly wouldn't do any harm. Can you not ring the women's and ask them to prescribe it xxxx

Hey lovely, I don't think u shud have stopped progesterone? With this preg and with scarlett I was on it until week 13 as that's wen the placenta takes over. Is that not what they told you?
Xxx

They did a trial at the Liverpool women's for progesterone support and I think it showed that there was no increase in live birth results when progesterone support was used until 12 weeks compared to when not at all. I think the jury is out on whether it can save a pregnancy or not. All's I know is I could never even get to test day without bleeding pregnant or not it was only when I switched to progesterone injections that I wouldn't bleed until I stopped them xxxx

Sarah I would get some prescribed as soon as and if u can't get any tmw I have some left over I can give u?
Xx

I even bled on them bugs... I have some progesterone left over here if you want it but not sure where you are xxx praying for you Africa you deserve this x

Dont think its going to make a difference now but thanks.
The bleeding is worse and bright red and i am cramping, although mildly. dh, me an my dad are in bits. Going to bed and praying for a miracle in the morning that the blood has stopped but doubtful. Enough is enough. Can't go through more heartbreak. Just can't.

You are in my thoughts and lrayers tonight and I hope it all is ok... I really really do x those of us who have quietly kept and eye on our fellow 3 x people are all feeling your concern and worry and I just wanted you to know that. I doubt it's any help but I and many others are thinking of yoi and sending positive vibes x

AQ huge :hugs:. Hope and pray this turns out to be nothing. I don't know whether progesterone helps or not but both of my clinics use it til 10 weeks. On my failed cycles I would not bleed until I stopped it. The only way to know is doing the blood tests. :hugs:

Sarah really sorry to hear this. Can you get a blood test done? Hope everything works out fine! We are all praying for you!

AQ, Thinking of you and hope this morning gave you some positive news and the bleeding has stopped :hugs: have you tested again? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->