• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Thanks Jo, DH is fine now he was diagnosed in 2010 and March this year he got the put into remission as he has been clear for 2 years next milestone is 5 year all clear.

Sounds like your follicles are growing nicely, Good luck with Trigger tonight and enjoy your injection free day tomorrow. Fx'd for Wednesday :hugs: xx

Haha Jo, got me mixed up with bug :D :D
Oooh ... glad that I have given you some ideas :) And "yay" for triggering! I have everything crossed for a successful retrieval + fertilisation!

Sandy - I am really happy for you both that your DH responded so well to the treatment and that the illness has gone into remission. I will pray for you that you safely reach the 5 year milestone! (God I hate that illness!!!).

Our last round (July) was successful in that we finally had a perfectly developed embryo at transfer (we were lucky with all the other tries if we made beginning blast - mainly Morulae) as we had an expanding blast (it was so beautiful) and I did get pregnant (although it wasn't for long). I actually believe now that it might have been linked to the fact that I had a gallbladder infection (just removed week before last) and my body might have fought of the implantation...
So in November we will be doing a similar protocol (just switching back to Gonal-F and doing plus Luveris, as opposed to only Pergoveris - because RE wants to do a slightly higher dosage, and can't dose it as well with only Pergoveris). Oh and in the cycle prior to stimming, he does an endometrial biopsy / scratch biopsy - which is also supposed to improve the implantation changes. The protocol is called Fischer-Scheme. Both DH and I are taking Resveratrol too (and I am still taking CoQ10, Vitamin D, Zink, Magnesium and nice high dosage of Folic Acid) ... hoping that all of it put together will finally end up with our BFP to at least end this year on a "positive" note after a pretty crappy 2013.

Thats great news on the improvement of the embryo definitely looking positive for this next cycle. Fx'd that since you have sorted the gallbladder issue this next cycle is for you. Sounds like everything is slotting in to place.

I'm definitely going to be asking FS about a endometrial biopsy / scratch biopsy as lots of people have had positive outcomes from them xx

Hello everyone; I've had 3 failed IVF cycles and am currently doing a banking cycle so that I can freeze these embryos to go along with the 3 frozen from failed ivf #3. The plan is for 3 months of Lupron Depot, intralipids, endometrial biopsy....so it's looking like transfer for IVF will be in Jan.

Hi Lucinda :howdy:
I am sorry to hear that you haven't had much luck yet either - hopefully, the new plan will change all that! Quick question, what do the lupron depot and intralipids do?

Hi Lucinda :hi:

As I said in the other thread I'm very interested to see how this cycle works for you sounds like your FS is covering all bases with this one. Look forward to getting your updates :hugs: xx

MrsE- Sounds like you had a fab birthday weekend :D a bit of fun always does us good. x

Bugs- Sounds like you had a lovely birthday too x

Bubu- Hi, hope your ok x

Sandy- Welcome and so sorry to hear what your DH has been through. Lets hope we all find our joy in 2014 x

Jo- LOTS of luck for EC tomorrow! your follies are virtually identical to mine on the last cycle! we got 7 eggs but sadly only one embie through ICSI so defo a quality issue with me. I hope you manage to get a few good healthy embies x

Lucinda- Welcome and lots of luck with banking cycle. Just curious as to why you dont go straight to FET with the frosties you already have? x

Hi to Bugs, Cveah and all the crew x

AFM- Been busy with work and im worn out all the time so i am glad that me an dh are off to Spain for a week next Thur :) can't wait. Drinks, meals, sighseeing and partying xxx

bubumaci the lupron therapy is suppose to address my adenomyosis and the intralipids immulogic(elevated NK cells) ...all betas have been negative despite great fertilization results, great looking embryos....I seem to have had implantation issues and RE presented additional testing.
Africaqueen my RE doesn't recommend going for another transfer without addressing my implantation issue. Also I feel more comfortable having a couple of embies before we transfer again.

So sad have my egg collection today only 2 eggs collected out of the 7 follicles.
I am crying as I type. My lining is bleeding hence even if the embryo is good they can't transfer it anyway. If the embryo is bad quality they will transfer it expecting it not to work. What nonsense of a body do I have!!

I am ready for donor eggs really can't handle this pain anymore. Life is just not fair. I got my hopes so high due to seeing so much follicles to fall back down. This is just a joke. I don't know what God is playing at but I just don't see any hope anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear this unlucky, it's so unfair you think you clear one hurdle only to be pulled down at the next. Can they not freeze the embryo's till your lining improves xxx

Oh Jo, I am so so sorry :( :( :hugs: I really hope that you get two nice :cold: ... what made your lining bleed now at ER?
Even though it feels so cruel each time we stumble, please keep your hope up ... it is so so important to pull us through all the difficult times!
I don't know what else to say - just sending you some huge hugs of strength! :hug:

Jo, I'm so so sorry to hear about your EC. I agree with bugs we clear one problem to be faced by another. IVF is such a rollercoaster ride. I'm keeping everything crossed that both embryo's are good enough to freeze and you will be able to transfer at a later date :hugs: :hugs: I've got the same question as bubumaci what has made your lining bleed at EC? xx

Jo bless you nothing we say helps but we all are here for you and praying for your little embies.

I'm with the ladies why is your lining bleeding surely they need to find out before any embies go back?

Just don't give up hope I know it's hard when you've just been kicked in the proverbials but some said to me once after my mc that my baby is just waiting for me and that was not the right one but that it needs me to keep fighting and stay strong cos that's all it has to cling on for.

I'm determined not to be defeated I know I will be a mum somehow just don't know how yet!

Keep your chin up Jo lots o hugs xxxx

Unlucky I'm hoping your eggs end up being 2 nice looking embies and that you canst least move forward to a successful FET.

Lucinda- Ah that's good your RE is doing everything possible then :) Good luck x

Jo- Did they get 2 eggs or 2 embies? if its 2 embies that is great and i am sure they can freeze them until your lining improves? im so sorry this cycle has not gone to plan and its awful we suffer so much but stay strong. My mum always said 'where there is life there is hope' god rest her soul. I live by that mantra. She maintained that even when she was dying. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang x

Jo- sorry things haven't gone as expected! Sending you lots of luck for you two little eggs. Hope they are growing into two strong ones as we speak x x x x

Hi All,

Thanks so much for all the encouragement. Today we were told that our two eggs have now fertilised normally which is the best news I could get.

I know it is really really early days hence still have a long long way to go but I guess we will have a chance even how slight it is.

Won't get another update report until two days times which I am happy about I seriously almost faint when they called me!!

Thats great news Jo :wohoo: If they have fertilised you are in with a very good chance :hugs: xx

Jo- That is AMAZING news!! out of every cycle we had, we only ever got 1 embie from 6-7 eggs so 2 embies is fab and you have lots of chance of a BFP from this cycle! good luck and i know a long way to go but you have a great chance this time x

Hi to all the gang x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->