• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Oh Jo, that's just wonderful news! I am so happy for you! And fingers and toes remain crossed so that they now continue to develop properly!!! Lots and lots of :dust: to you Sweetie!

:wave: to everybody :)

Fantastic news Jo. Grow embies grow x x x x x

Group :hugs: thanks all for the encouragement!!! This thread is great!! We got an update today in regards to the embries. They are both 8 cells and grade 1. I am cautiously happy. We were here at our 3rd ivf but at day five there were just a morula and early blast hence I know anything can happen still!

Really hope this is our miracle however we have such a long journey to go. Next update on Monday and hoping that they a both good enough to be frozen.
Do you guys know what quality it good enough to freeze?

Thanks again for all the encouragement and prays. If I get a good blast that would be the first time ever!!

Everything crossed for you Jo and your embies are in my prayers! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- One more shift in work tomorrow then i am off work for 2wks and off to Spain with dh on Thursday for a much needed week's break :) soooo excited xxx

Everything crossed for you Jo and your embies are in my prayers! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- One more shift in work tomorrow then i am off work for 2wks and off to Spain with dh on Thursday for a much needed week's break :) soooo excited xxx

Have a blast on your holiday !! Have you been to Spain before ?

Just wanted to say that our embries made it to freeze :happydance: don't know the exact details however over the moon for now. The RE wants to give my body a rest and transfer in December probably. I really hope this is it as my RE won't do another cycle for us.

Going to try to lose 5 pounds by then something to keep me busy !

Africaqueen, Enjoy your holiday think its a much needed rest for you. :hugs:

Jo, amazing news that they made it to freeze. What day did they freeze them? Sounds like december will be great for transfer plenty of time to rest over the christmas period. :hugs: xx

Jo - I am so thrilled for you that you have your frosties!!! :hugs: ... Don't know about the UK, but here, they have to be blasts to get frozen... :)

Aw - that is so good that you are going on holiday!! Where in Spain are you off to?

xxx to you all :)

Jo- WONDERFUL news! so happy for you. One huge step closer to your dream x

I am going to Lloret De mar on holiday which is a hr away from Barcelona and a lovely resort. It will be my 15th visit to Spain and my 3rd time staying in this resort :) xxx

That sounds just perfect for a week away!! Do you have connections to Spain (being the 15th visit)?

Off for my first acupuncture session now ... I so hope it doesn't hurt!!! xxx

Bubumaci, you will be fine it will not hurt. Let me know what they do and how many times they advise you to attend as i have my appointment on 1st Nov with a new clinic xx

My RE says there is research that says acupuncture just after transfer seems to help. Have you ladies heard of this ? Sandy have you considered DH getting acupuncture or chinese herbal ?

Yeah I've heard acupuncture after transfer is very good helps you to relax and helps blood flow. There is no point in DH doing anything as all sperm is frozen as dH is now sterile after chemotherapy treatment.

How you getting on? :hugs: xx

Hiho :) :wave:

So acupuncture went well - just the putting in of the needles was uncomfortable, but other than that, no complaints. I already had my first appointment with her two weeks ago. Since then I have been drinking some chinese herbal medicinal tea (tastes gross, but if it helps) and at that appointment she already said that she wanted to see me on a fortnightly basis until we do the next stimming / ER / ET, at which point she wants to see me weekly, as well as the day of the transfer (as you say Sandy).

I had also asked whether or not it would make sense for DH to go - she said that in Chinese medicine, they like to treat both partners, like the Ying & Yang - but that often men are more sceptical than women and not necessarily willing to go ... most of the men go for their partners. DH has agreed to go and he made his appointment today, going on the 29th - she did also say that I was more important, to get everything within my to be optimal to receive the embryo etc. We shall see what she does with him when he goes *muahahaha* :)

:wave:

Glad the appt went well looks like everything is sounding positive. Great news that DH is going also xx

Andrea- No i don't actually have any connections to Spain, just love the country, culture and food. haha. Got good memories there with my late mum and my late best friends too so always nice to return ;) Glad your accu went well and hope it helps. I may consider it myself for our next cycle next year as tried everything else but that. lol x

Hi to Sandy, Bugs, Cvaeh, Jo and all the gang xxx

That I can understand, Sarah, really loving a country, culture etc. etc. :) And also going back to a place where nice memories are stored! Aw - I hope you have a great holiday! Off tomorrow, aren't you?

I will have to see whether or not I become a believer in acupuncture - but I have heard of really positive results and thought, "why not - can't hurt". It doesn't make me believe in miracles, and we will never know (if we are successful), if this was why - but knowing that I am doing everything possible in my might to try and get to that positive result is comforting ...

:wave: to all of you out there and "happy hump day" :)

Ladies, I started acupuncture in my last cycle but the clinic wasn't very good with dealing with IVF patients but i was a total sceptic about the whole thing but am trying a new clinic this time round as i found the whole experience amazing. I was so weird how relaxed it makes you and i am going into the next cycle with the mindset that as long as it is relaxing me and making me stress free i can't be bad and if it helps to get a positive results thats a bonus xx

Hi All,

A story to make everyone laugh or cringe.
At work we have a dangerous chat system called communicator. Well the business came around and goes I have never seen that amount before and I said it has been there for ages. My boss then doesn't back me up and says I have never seen that before either when he only approved it last June and March !!!

Anyway with disgust I was suppose to communicate my friend about the situation but I communicated my boss instead. When I realised I went to his computer to try to delete the message. He then caught me red-handed.

He goes what are you doing? I go I sent you something personal that you weren't suppose to receive. He goes he will delete it but really you think he would I wouldn't. I would definitely read it ?? What you guys think ?? Stressing out can't sleep now:wacko:

... Jo, I did have to laugh about that ;)
We use communicator too (do you work for the same company I work for *grin*?).
TBH - if he is a decent boss, then he will respect the fact that it was something personal that he isn't supposed to see. You will just have to trust him and hope that he doesn't read it (or - depending what you wrote, perhaps he will realise that he was an ass to not back you up and might feel bad about it ;) ....

:hugs:

hahahha I said something like - he is so full of crap as if he doesn't know anything about that balance damn him. - OK what you think ? is that bad ???

Well I recently told him about the truth of my MIA days hence I am thinking he probably thinks it maybe related. Hopefully he does however as you know you have to delete it from the conversation history and then delete it again !! So many chances for him to have a sneak peak.

How is your week going ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->