• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Yeah i am sick of US pics of my empty womb and hope to god that one day i get a pic of life in there! lol. We WILL get there xxx

Unlucky- Thanks but absolutely no chance of me getting pregnant without IVF as i have no fallopian tubes x

Andrea- Ah im sorry to hear you are having a rough time again :( some people sail through this life and some struggle and sadly we are the latter but hope things pick up soon! don't worry about the surgery for gall bladder removal as my dad had this done last year and was fine and out of the hospital the same day and back on his feet properly within 5 days x

Hi to all the gang x

So sorry to hear this!!! I guess in some ways we are in similar boat - we can't try naturally because of my severe endo hence heavily suppress hence no ovulation. What you guys think of estrogen priming protocol + micro dosage Lupron?

I have doing some googling and think this protocol may suit me however my RE won't do it!!

I must have to admit, that I have to see it with humour! I would so love to have an ultrasound picture of a nice growing bean - I joked at the doctor's office. When I was 21, I had an ultrasound picture of my breast tumour before having it removed... now at 38, I get a picture to take home of my gallbladder full of gallstones *hehe* ...
But I will have that ultrasound picture of my peanut ... I will! :)

:wave:

Yes I dream about this all the time and I end up in tears just thinking about it. Happy tear pretending it is me seeing my baby's ultrasound. Have I lost it ?

Jo- I think after what we have been through we have all 'lost it' to some degree! haha. I think faith and hope is what gets us through this nightmare x

AFM- I am off out to Liverpool tonight with some work mates and can't wait to blow the cobwebs away but i am feeling old as they are all in their early twenties... haha. least there will be no baby talk as they are all young free and single ;) xxx

Unlucky- I did the estrogen primming protocol on my fifth cycle and got my best embryo which wasn't great but for me the best. I didn't do the micro lupron though.

Africa- have fun tonight. No baby talk sounds good. When i go out the talk always some how gets back to babies!

X x x x x

Unlucky- I did the estrogen primming protocol on my fifth cycle and got my best embryo which wasn't great but for me the best. I didn't do the micro lupron though.

Africa- have fun tonight. No baby talk sounds good. When i go out the talk always some how gets back to babies!

X x x x x

Cvaeh this sounds promising well it is just something different to try for our last last ivf with my own eggs !! I think saizen improves quality of eggs and Estrogen priming give you the most eggs and micodosage Lupron helps with endo so if you don't have endo you would not need it!!

I have booked an appointment for March 2013 with a great RE in Brisbane Australia next year for our last cycle and advice. This is our back up plan if this October cycle doesn't work. Will be injecting again in two weeks time soooo scare.

Sarah I know how you feel I only talk to unmarried girls these days as they are safe to talk to. No baby talk:0 )

How is everyone?
Im feeling bit low as lots of pregnancy news lately and although im happy for those that are pregnant, i am sad for myself and it hammers home yet again what a failure of a woman i am :(( xxx

How is everyone?
Im feeling bit low as lots of pregnancy news lately and although im happy for those that are pregnant, i am sad for myself and it hammers home yet again what a failure of a woman i am :(( xxx

Definitely know how you feel!! I am stuck at home sick with the flu definitely feeling sorry from myself. Hope that we get peace and our bundle of joy one day. Really hope this nightmare will be gone and be behind us!!!

It is hard but really trying to focus on the things we can enjoy in life!!

9 days before I start my next cycle. If this one doesn't work I have booked one last cycle in March 2014 with one of the top doctors in this country after this Donor eggs it is. I am really trying to not to get my hopes up though.

Hey there :howdy:
Big hugs for you AQ :hugs: ... Please remember : you are not a failure of a woman! Never think that! :hugs: ... I totally feel with you and I'm so sorry that you are feeling so down :( :hugs:

oooohhh.... ooooohh.... my fingers are so crossed for this next cycle!! I won't say "this is it" like they do on the other thread (they have said it to me every time and I have been like "yeah right") ;) But I am going to hope that you are not going to need the March 2014 cycle, because by then you are going to be 4 months from meeting your LO :)

Heading off to the hospital shortly for my pre-operation chats (anaesthesiologist, doctor etc.) ... and tomorrow morning I have to be at the hospital at 7 in the morning for the operation ... TBH I am more scared of the pain I will wake up with, since I am fine in between the attacks... <= silly me!

AQ I am in the exact same boat I have next door neighbour, best friend, cousin all having their 2nd children whilst I failed to have one. I have another friend that's about to use we first FET she has 3 or 4 in the freezer and I know this sounds horrible but if she gets pregnant that is every single one of my friends with families. I'm a terrible person to feel that way but I desperately want me to be next cos she's much younger and has no problems with eggs anything. I just an really impatient but have no chances of doing a cycle anytime this year unless we win lotto!! Xx

Good luck bubmachi you will be all good I'm sure. Plus you need this sorted before another cycle so it's a good thing look at it that way xx

bubumaci all the best to your operation - hope you have no pain when you wake up. bubumaci thanks for your kinds words. I hope this one is it as well but it is so hard to be positive easier to think nothing will happen.

Today I got my performance review from work and it was bad. Feel like everything is turning against me now. When something in your life is not working everything seems to not work.

MrsE75 it seems like everything about infertility is about winning the lottery. Yep it seems like you can't even go on the normal threads as they are all full of hope and positivity.

Hang in there friends and be strong at least we have each other

Hi everyone

Africa- i feel exactly the same. Every time i log on to facebook someone is announcing their pregnancy, posting a scan picture or announcing a birth. It always hurts even though i am happy for them but so jealous. When will it be our turn??????

I am still waiting for clinic to ring to arrange our appointment for our donor cycle. Think our consultant is off on holiday!

x x x x x x

Unlucky- I have everything crossed that this next cycle gives you your BFP and look forward to sharing your journey on this thread x

Bubu- Hope your Op went well and that you recover well x

MrsE- It is a nightmare financially and we were lucky that my dad helped us out and that our GP funded the drugs or we would still be saving now for a cycle. We start saving again after xmas and that means no meals out, no holidays or new clothes etc etc as we are on a limited income and it will drain us but we have no choice :( x

Cvaeh- I am the same. Sick of FB atm. I have actually took lots of women off my news feed as the pregnancy and baby talk just gets too much. There is a girl i know who has 2 kids, got rid of a baby last yr cos she split up with the dad and now she is 4mths preg to another guy!?! where is the justice?! Hope you get your appt sorted asap. x

Hi to Bugs and all the gang x

Unlucky- I have everything crossed that this next cycle gives you your BFP and look forward to sharing your journey on this thread x

Bubu- Hope your Op went well and that you recover well x

MrsE- It is a nightmare financially and we were lucky that my dad helped us out and that our GP funded the drugs or we would still be saving now for a cycle. We start saving again after xmas and that means no meals out, no holidays or new clothes etc etc as we are on a limited income and it will drain us but we have no choice :( x

Cvaeh- I am the same. Sick of FB atm. I have actually took lots of women off my news feed as the pregnancy and baby talk just gets too much. There is a girl i know who has 2 kids, got rid of a baby last yr cos she split up with the dad and now she is 4mths preg to another guy!?! where is the justice?! Hope you get your appt sorted asap. x

Hi to Bugs and all the gang x

Hi all have been battling the flu hence took 4 days off already! Hopefully recover before the injections start!

Yep I don't go on facebook at all too many people sharing their baby timeline -I am just so sick of congratulating others and nothing happening to me. Get this my contractor is off because his wife is giving birth I am so sick of working hard to cover someone else enjoying their bundle of joy.

Cvaeh please share your donor eggs experience I think we will eventually need to go down that route as well

Hi to all our lovely ladies and hope we are all doing ok x

I have got a grip of myself and started thinking no matter how many babies ppl have it wont make me have one so may as well pack in with the green eyed monster and hope for the best in my own life. Its hard but im going to try and think like that as jealousy can consume can't it? :(

Looking forward to my hol to Spain in Oct and i am sticking to my diet and healthy regime and putting myself first for a little while xxx

Hello lovely ladies :wave:

Thank you all for your wishes. The operation went perfectly, gallbladder safely retrieved, including 6 ca. 1cm stones (which I have in a little jar *grin*). Did wake up sore, but the recovery is going very well - less pain every day - it is just amazing, what the body can cope with! And how quickly it recuperates! Still taking it easy, and am relieved to have it behind me, be able to get better and look forward!

Tell me about all the announcments! I really am happy for them! Just wish that I could be announcing such great news too! :)

A break in Spain is just what the doctor ordered :) I am looking forward to our trip to Florida in November :)

@ Unlucky - what was your name again (I am sorry ... swiss cheese brain at the moment *lol*) ... or I shall just call you Lucky, because your luck IS going to change :) Unfortunately, there are just some years, where everything goes wrong (2013 is definitely my worst in my life so far!)... I hope you're feeling much better now!

Sending a sprinkling of :dust: to everyone - I can't wait to start hearing some good news here! :)

*EDIT* - I scrolled through all the pages and found your name :) Jo :)

Hello lovely ladies :wave:

Thank you all for your wishes. The operation went perfectly, gallbladder safely retrieved, including 6 ca. 1cm stones (which I have in a little jar *grin*). Did wake up sore, but the recovery is going very well - less pain every day - it is just amazing, what the body can cope with! And how quickly it recuperates! Still taking it easy, and am relieved to have it behind me, be able to get better and look forward!

Tell me about all the announcments! I really am happy for them! Just wish that I could be announcing such great news too! :)

A break in Spain is just what the doctor ordered :) I am looking forward to our trip to Florida in November :)

@ Unlucky - what was your name again (I am sorry ... swiss cheese brain at the moment *lol*) ... or I shall just call you Lucky, because your luck IS going to change :) Unfortunately, there are just some years, where everything goes wrong (2013 is definitely my worst in my life so far!)... I hope you're feeling much better now!

Sending a sprinkling of :dust: to everyone - I can't wait to start hearing some good news here! :)

Glad everything went well and your on the mend one less thing to worry about.

Hope everyone else is well, sorry I haven't been around much, not a lot going on with me at the moment.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma with regards to treatment, the clinic in Athens like to do a hystereoscopy first so to fit it in we would probably not have treatment till Jan or do we scrap the hysto and go straight for treatment in November. Decisions decisions !!!

Hope everyone is well, tell me about the announcements I'm the last one to have a baby out of my work friends. One of them is pregnant with #4 in the time we've been trying for one. I know ours will be worth the wait though !!!

Andrea- Glad your recovering well and you have your fab holiday to look forward to x

Clare- Personally i would wait until Jan so there are no 'what if's' and does 2mths really make a difference after how long we have waited so far...? new year, new start ;) good luck with whatever you decide x

Hi to all the gang x

Not much from me as i am so exhausted. These early shifts in work do me in! lol. I am off tomorrow so going to have a pj day and watch films :) xxx

I know that's what I keep thinking I sort of feel like we're squeezing it in before Xmas which I don't want but we'll see xxx

@ Clare - the other thread I am on (where most have their BFPs / babies and I am pretty much the only one from the original bunch still not pregnant) I know that several ladies had hysteroscopies and the results were good ... and as AQ says - what's another 2 months in the long run (I know, I know - I was raring to go and didn't want to wait another second between treatments ... but .... *smile*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->