Survey thread

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Just a carry on from the 2014 'making extra money' thread in the grotto.

A place to chat about surveys, ask for help or have a moan! x

Yeay thank you. Will be following this thread for tips.

will start off with a question. I hope to start surveys this month to save for next Christmas. Which sites do people have most success?

I use

One Poll
Nectar Canvas
Opinion World
Valued Opinions
Globaltestmarket

have best success with those though onepoll takes ages loads of others don't like it I had four £40 payouts last year so still £160

I started this a couple of weeks a go. I mainly use Toluna and MySurvey. I have £15 so far on My Survey and have a few points pending on Toluna.

I got very annoyed with Globaltestmarket, I am either unsuitable for the survey or I get screened out after 20 minutes of completing survey questions so no points and 20 minutes of my time wasted.

I need to get back into the swing of this. Had a bit of a break from it as was just too busy through december.

i'm still in

cashed out £15 on OW over
the weekend

:happydance:

christ i'm still on £15 on OP and that's
still for my first payout

:haha:

Lol I'm still on £20 on onepoll, can't get away with it. Still on £12 on VO too, need to get back into it xx

Subscribing, this thread helped me out so much with Christmas. My goal is to pay for at least 60% of next year's presents with survey earnings.

How does this work? I've never done surveys before. Are they easy enough to do on an iPhone, my laptop is broke. And do I need referring?

Does anyone else feel like losing the will to live towards the end of completing a survey?

If I get asked "what <insert random item> are trendsetting?" one more time...I am going to fling the laptop. No supermarket, bank, beer, wine or sportswear are trendsetting....

The question that really gets me is 'is this the sort of advert you would discuss with your friends?'. Who discusses adverts with their friends?

How does this work? I've never done surveys before. Are they easy enough to do on an iPhone, my laptop is broke. And do I need referring?

I'd be interested to know if they can be done on a phone. I spend alot of time sat on my daughters floor getting her to sleep! So I think I would earn a fair bit that way

I'd be interested to know if they can be done on a phone. I spend alot of time sat on my daughters floor getting her to sleep! So I think I would earn a fair bit that way

Some can be done via mobile apps..but the majority I would say need to be done on a laptop/pc.

The question that really gets me is 'is this the sort of advert you would discuss with your friends?'. Who discusses adverts with their friends?

"Would this advert make you more inclined to shop here?" No it would not, my nearest branch is 40 miles away....no fecking advert is going to persuade me to drive that far for a tin of beans and bread.

yeah i think a few have mobile apps
i've always used laptop though so not much help

:flower:

I am in again, cashed out £10 love to shop from ipsos last week, but I have got so much that I did not use from last year, got £10 Argos, £50 love to shop, £20 boots, £50 m&s, £175 topcashback, £80 boots advantage and £105 nectar, so doing well already. Still waiting for £25 Amazon from springboard which I cashed out on 21st November! Going to try and build up some vouchers but mainly Amazon for next year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->