Survey thread

sent GTM an email this morning explaining that i
need the money by thursday for pressies

and they sent it through this afternoon
slight weight lifted, certainly gone up in my books!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad you got the money by giving them a kick up the bum!!

was expecting to be ignored, prepared to
bombard them with emails for the next week

:rofl:

How we all getting on? I started back up again in the middle of last week in preperation! I dunno why though, I just cannot bear to do ones on financial products!! xx

I've not done any since receiving my Populus cheque. Redeemed £30 from mysurvey last week from last year. Really need to crack on with them as there's going to be 2 to buy for this year.

How we all getting on? I started back up again in the middle of last week in preperation! I dunno why though, I just cannot bear to do ones on financial products!! xx

Same, I always tick the box to say I work in financial services/banking to filter those ones out! :haha:

I got £50 cheque for Populus just before Christmas
£10 on valued opinions
Im on £39 for Pinecone research

Need to start going them properly again, I dont seen to make alot of money like you lot

redeemed my first £10 towards xmas! need to get cracking with them!

anyone used swagbucks?
im on 30 for xmas so far, aiming for at least 100 x

Swagbucks is a waste of time IMO. Never seem to reach the minimum 'bucks' of cash out. Far too high to gain doing free things. But if you wish to throw £10+ of your own money in every now and then, then go for it.

totally forgot about populus! just checked i've got £34 on there so far, so gonna use that when it gets to £50 and try to get the £40 off onepoll too in time to go towards a good chunk of the wii u they want for xmas!

Ive STILL not done anymore :/ need to get back into it in sep when the kids go back

Managed to redeem £30 since starting back with the surveys and have another £5 pending from a beauty diary i did :) it's a good start, about halfway with gtm too!

I cashed out £4.50 amazon on opinion world during prime day :haha: I feel too crappy to get onto them properly.

Im determained to get money into paypals, im trying to save for me and my daughters to go to america

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->