Survey thread

I cashed out £580 last year and this is what is left that had not tracked plus about £45 I have made since November. I am quite lucky as I use tcb to buy things for the company which is what has helped. I have had £1100 in 2 1/2 years

Already cashed in £11 from opinion world just from the last couple of weeks...put it toward my daughters trampoline for her first birthday. Also trying my hardest to always use topcashback when shopping online even though its ridiculously hard getting into the habit...ive managed £61 on there so far since the start of january but i did get new home insurance and new pet insurance which saved me a fortune as well as getting be cashback...everyone should do this!!!

If only they did tcb on ikea, i spent over £400 on there the other week. lol

Im so busy i still havent had time to start these again!! I did do a few OP ones last night, that about all the time i have atm :( Really wanted to not use any real ££ for DD2s bday in march. x

Atm I'm finding ow the best
I need to get stuck into the others xx

I STILL havent found time to start these again :( I need to pull my finger out before they close all my accounts.

Need £6 on populus, but it'll be going into baby fund instead of Christmas. Still have £35 in mysurvey from Christmas bit. Going to start Christmas ones in June again.

Best survey sites ladieS
Im just doing opinion world atm but could do.with doin a few.more xx

I use
Opinion World is my favourite
Populus Live - £50 cash out. £1-5 per survey
Valued Opinions - £10 cash out
GlobalTestMarket - 1000pt cash out(I think)
Mysurvey - £5 cash out
Toluna - £10 cash out

how long do GTM take to send through paypal money?

last time i cashed out amazon and it only took 4 days
i've been waiting a week now, need the money for bday
presents next week and i'm worrying

:blush::dohh:

Mine took the full 28days. I then emailed them and they sent it straight through.

Received my populus cheque last week :) Only took 3 days to post.

GMT took 22 working days for my first withdrawal (after 3 emails), and 10 working days for my second. They don't include weekends, so 10 working days would be 14 actual days x

GMT took 22 working days for my first withdrawal (after 3 emails), and 10 working days for my second. They don't include weekends, so 10 working days would be 14 actual days x

14 days would take me to the day before her bday
she's got one present to open so far, seem to be waiting
for quite a few things to clear atm

:nope:

i've got a populus cheque coming next month too
missed it by 1 point this month, would have come in handy!

:happydance:

14 days would take me to the day before her bday
she's got one present to open so far, seem to be waiting
for quite a few things to clear atm

:nope:

i've got a populus cheque coming next month too
missed it by 1 point this month, would have come in handy!

:happydance:
Oh no!! Hope it comes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back