suz! *Very (long) Random Thread*

Terrible LOL at least according to me, it's more of a temp agency so the work they find for me probably won't be full time but I guess I can make money before getting something more permanent :rofl: I guess we'll just wait and see what I hear from them, I have to do some sort of computer test, that they haven't emailed me yet, so we'll see

but isn't that what you want though?

To work for a short time? - or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Sorry I'm a bit of a divvy today

No you are right, I don't plan to work all that long, but the way they have it set up you might be working one week and not the next, depending on the jobs you get. I'd much rather work all at once and get our debt paid off quickly if that makes sense, but this I think will be good until I get a FT position

I undesrstand

alot of temp jobs are long term temp jobs, like for an employer with a big contract that's just come in, or to cover someone one mat. leave, that kinda thing.

That's good to know, I've never actually used a recruiting agency, so it's all new to me :rofl: We'll see what happens lol the sooner I get a job the happier hubby will be :rofl:

my hubby used recruitment agencies a bit when we first moved in together, before he had to stop working to be my carer

did he have any luck with them? my hubby tried to use them, but he had no work experience and none of them ever called him in for an interview :rofl::rofl:

yeah, he had a fair few jobs, a couple of well paid ones too

:rofl: that's kinda what I'm expecting, the naff ones at least lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->