suz! *Very (long) Random Thread*

mind you....i did get the dishes done........... so I suppose it's not all bad! lol

Luckily (or unluckily :rofl:) mine is directly related to our internet provider, I even tried using DH's computer with no luck. Oh well :rofl: guess it just means I'm supposed to be relaxing :rofl:

i hate dishes :rofl: it's kinda like laundry, it never ever ends

tell me about it!

i hate housework but hubby won't let me get a cleaner!

I make hubby help me with the cleaning, even conned him into doing the dishes at night, since I do them during the day :rofl: but I won't let him do laundry, afraid he'll ruin my clothes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

see I can't do much housework myself, so hubby has to do most of it now....but he does it wrong!

is that a man thing....?

or just a Gary thing?

lol

:rofl: My DH has had a lot to learn since we got married :rofl: you should have seen the apartment before I moved in (I was still in Texas and he in Toronto until the wedding) Talk about disgusting :rofl:

honestly, I'm a proper nag!

"you haven't done that"

"you did that wrong"

"why did you do it like that"

"have you done that yet"

pmsl

I use the "did you clean such and such" technique :rofl:

I have yet to teach my DH how to properly clean the stove :rofl: but at least he does clean the bathroom, which is where the cats litter box is so I guess I can't complain tooooooooooooo much :rofl:

:rofl: I think all DH's are like that with housework. My in-laws can't believe Stan actually helps me around the house :rofl: they don't know me very well

WOOHOO I just got a call for an interview, tomorrow!!

Thanks, it's with a recruiting agency which I've never done before, but I'm excited to see what it's about

That's cool

well wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow

Thanks I appreciate it. DH is more excited than me I think, he told me Sat. he couldn't wait until I got a job, no pressure or anything there :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->