*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo bexy they look good. what are them little hershey thingies?

You can get jolly ranchers in America, saw loads when I was over there but I don't really like them

wow i'd forgotten about jolly ranchers. weren't they like a hard fruit candy?

jolly ranchers disappeared here in canada...:shrug:....not sure why...I LOVED them!

i can remember the name but cant for the life of me remember what they were????????

(Jolly Ranchers)

OMG i just googled - they were gorgeous!!!!!!!!1 where did they go?????? can anyone remember secrets??????/

We do have Jolly Rangers, the hard ones I'm pretty sure. You might just have to buy them in the bags at the grocery store, Jay :) I had some not too long ago...

Anna yours is in the mail as of today :)

i remember secrets... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and my fave jolly ranchers were the watermelon ones too... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also FYI: Cookie and Cream Tim Tams = YUM!!!!

We do have Jolly Rangers, the hard ones I'm pretty sure. You might just have to buy them in the bags at the grocery store, Jay :) I had some not too long ago...

Anna yours is in the mail as of today :)

i will have to check and see! my dad loved them, and then one day the packs of them were gone!

Jaylene-- try the Bulk Barn!! Think that's where I got them!!

Bulk Barn is GREAT for Jolly Ranchers! Whenever we're in Canada visiting my parents I stock up! I LOVE them :)

Hope tyff gets my package soon its been nearly 3 weeks!! damn post!!!! x

There were only 8 in the pack - not enough for everyone, so i don't want to show favouritism by chosing just 7 of you :smug:
i did give hubby one and my mum. ate 2 myself so far....

just choose the lady who arranges this swap every month for you :rofl: :rofl: OJ hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"