*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant belive ive only just found this........SSSWWWWEEEEEETTTTSSSSSSSS!!!!!! hehe

i know we are in the middle of the month and i have read most of the thread (well about 10 of the 209 lol) but can i join in for next month please??? or am i being cheeky? :shy:

Hiya. Course you can join in. I'll be making septembers list very soon, try to post around the 25th. Rules and instructions will be there too :flower: Feel free to join in the sweety trip down memory lane though. Jolly ranchers and secret bars!

Hope tyff gets my package soon its been nearly 3 weeks!! damn post!!!! x

I know!!! Every day I get my hopes up and then *pam* nothing! :cry: We don't have a postman deliver to our doors, they do the bulk mailing boxes at the entrance to our condo complex, so I can't even harass a postman!!!

I am SO wanting you to get yours! I've never had the blueberry licorice, I'm really wanting to know how it tastes!

I am getting so excited for septembers lol i already have a carrier bag full of sweeties, i am thinking tho that i will have to send a second package to my partner/s with some of my b'day cake in.
thelilbump i don't mind having 2 partners this time if you want. xx

could i be cheeky and ask for 2 partners if theres enough????

:kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Theres alot of people asking for 2 partners...greedy sweety lovers!! :lol: xx

its not that!! i just luuuuuuuurve buying n sendin the sweeties, i'd be quite happy not to recieve 2 packages !!!!! is that a bit wierd ??

sara i wanted two aswell so if theres not enough i could always partner with you xx

Okay I'm in for next month.

I went a little overboard for Anna since she used to live over here, but the postage on the box I sent was less than I thought it was going to be! (Still $30 lol). And heck I love chocolate/candy, it's fun.. I can't not do this!! lol.

Anna.. in your package there is our version of Galaxy - "Dove"... for you to compare. It doesn't cut it!!

Hiya. Course you can join in. I'll be making septembers list very soon, try to post around the 25th. Rules and instructions will be there too :flower: Feel free to join in the sweety trip down memory lane though. Jolly ranchers and secret bars!

have no idea what jolly ranchers are but secret bars were weird!!!

ok i will be back......and please include instructions as im a bear of very little brain at the moment lol

have no idea what jolly ranchers are but secret bars were weird!!!

ok i will be back......and please include instructions as im a bear of very little brain at the moment lol

welcome E&L :wave::dance:
i couldnt remember JR's either till i googled - they were scrummy :thumbup: i was totally addicted 2 secrets :blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"