*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope sorry still dot remember but like with other stuff from childhood ive found that even tho there is only 4 years between hubby and me he remebers different stuff to me and vice versa. i also think location is a factor too. i was born in wolverhampton and hubby in northamptonshire and its weird what was different.

i know its not sweeties but funny feet have just popped into my head!!

i loved the little candy lips too and the little letters. and didnt bananas used to be bigger??

Best count me out for september swap, moving house and stuff and got loads of stuff to get like a washing machine and all that so every penny is going to count!

Elli, your parcel came today :happydance: but I was out n got the nasty red card :hissy:

.....I blame Tezzy!!! :haha::muaha:

i know its not sweeties but funny feet have just popped into my head!!

i loved the little candy lips too and the little letters. and didnt bananas used to be bigger??

Funny feet???????????? was that the ice cream???? they were de-lish! i always remamber eatin those on a really hot day n them being really tasty, that n ice cream floats.....shame we cant send ice creams in the post :hissy:

sara

xxxxxxxx

If anyone can find Hershey's Take 5... send meeeeee :rofl:

I am obsessed with chocolate + pretzels + caramel !!!

Chocolate covered pretzels are my fave if anyone wants to know :mrgreen:

If anyone can find Hershey's Take 5... send meeeeee :rofl:

I am obsessed with chocolate + pretzels + caramel !!!

Chocolate covered pretzels are my fave if anyone wants to know :mrgreen:

Tasha41 we have them over here , I love them or anything with caramel mmmm I wants some now

I had chocolate covered pretzels with carmel under the chocolate on the pretzel with crushed chocolate bits on top when I was pregnant ... honestly I'm dying for more, LOL!!

I had chocolate covered pretzels with carmel under the chocolate on the pretzel with crushed chocolate bits on top when I was pregnant ... honestly I'm dying for more, LOL!!

Mmmm i want some now lol, I can send you some if you like . Pm me :thumbup:

Did u go n get ya parcel from the post office???
I wanna know what u tink!! :) :lol:

:happydance: i had a parcel of sweeties today, but i dont know who it is off:wacko: it had red writing on the envelope and lots of swizzels sweeties and lollies inside!! dont know whether its off purpular or tezzy but whoever it was a big thank you....we love swizzles sweeties......and hubby loves the fizzy cola bottles:thumbup:

Elli; So my OH has just got back from the PO. Poor fella got absolutly soaked he is not a happy chappy. Anyway to cut a long story short after 30 minutes wait at the sorting office the guy came back apologised to the OH and basically told him they have no idea where the parcel is!!!! Apparently he's gonna ring to re arrange delivery IF it turns up :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

i got my parcel from the sorting office the other day just had alot on and no time to upload pic. anyway thank you serina hopefully you'll get your one soon! ...hmm pic didn't upload :( maybe its too big i'll get oh to resize it when he wakes up.

:happydance: i had a parcel of sweeties today, but i dont know who it is off:wacko: it had red writing on the envelope and lots of swizzels sweeties and lollies inside!! dont know whether its off purpular or tezzy but whoever it was a big thank you....we love swizzles sweeties......and hubby loves the fizzy cola bottles:thumbup:

:( it wasnt mine.. grr :(

anyway i got my sweeties from you and theyre FAB! my OH dived in and i was like 'ahem.. get your mits off!'

mine should have reached you by now :dohh:

i did take a photo, will upload in a sec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"