*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: i had a parcel of sweeties today, but i dont know who it is off:wacko: it had red writing on the envelope and lots of swizzels sweeties and lollies inside!! dont know whether its off purpular or tezzy but whoever it was a big thank you....we love swizzles sweeties......and hubby loves the fizzy cola bottles:thumbup:

That'd be me! The sweet shop lady has taken to sighing loudly when she sees me now...

I agree with Tezzy though, your sweets are fantabulous!! DO you live near the seaside or did you just have a trip there? Also, my OH left the popping candy packet where the dog could reach :dohh: I've never seen an animal look so surprised!

:happydance: i had a parcel of sweeties today, but i dont know who it is off:wacko: it had red writing on the envelope and lots of swizzels sweeties and lollies inside!! dont know whether its off purpular or tezzy but whoever it was a big thank you....we love swizzles sweeties......and hubby loves the fizzy cola bottles:thumbup:

That'd be me! The sweet shop lady has taken to sighing loudly when she sees me now...

I agree with Tezzy though, your sweets are fantabulous!! DO you live near the seaside or did you just have a trip there? Also, my OH left the popping candy packet where the dog could reach :dohh: I've never seen an animal look so surprised!

thank you purp everyones eyes lit up when they saw all my goodies:thumbup: the part about the dog and the popping candy made me :haha: bless him!!!! sadly i dont live near the seaside it was just a short trip!!

Glad you both got your parcels and liked them, it was so much fun going through all the delicious sweeties in the shop.......although my hubby does the :ignore: face at me when i say i want to go in there coz im in there for ages!!! Cant wait to get your goodies Tezzy a nice surprise to look forward to when we get home off our holiday next week!!:happydance:

Got mine!
Thank you so much, jen wren!:happydance:
What a treat!
We had so much fun sampling everything and figuring out what different products compared to with our candy.
Also, I totally love the weird chip (crisp) flavours that we see in different places. "Prawn cocktail" was very intriguing!:) Tasted a lot like our ketchup flavour. We have some very odd ones in Canada, too.
I made myself rather ill with all that sugar. Must go digest.
I didn't send your parcel by air, so I'm afraid it will be a couple of weeks, but hopefully well worth the wait! :)

To the swap organizers - it looks like Sept is going to be very busy for me, so I think I had better not participate for next month. I will try to check back for October and let you know if I can do another then. Thank you for all your time and work in organizing this - very fun!:flower:

blooming heck that was quick!!
posted them on the 12th!!

you're very welcome :flower:
glad you liked it all :thumbup:

put a pic up sarah!!

cant wait for mine :happydance:

:hugs:

xx​

Mmm prawn cocktail... do you get pickled onion flavour crisps (chips) in America? I couldn't find any

In North America we don't get a LOT of the chip flavours you guys get in the UK :rofl:

When my aunt lived over there she used to bring back stuff.. lol

Some of our weirder flavours include roast chicken, dill pickle (maybe our version of pickled onion?), ketchup (as mentioned) spicy masala curry, zesty taco...etc.
I also found that ours have way more flavouring. Normally, salt and vinegar chips will give my tongue a mild chemical burn after a few handfuls. The UK ones had a nicer balance, I thought. Not quite so intense.
Um, jen wren?
The only thing left to post would be the wrappers... :blush:

Mmmm ketchup chips. Sour cream and onion is kinda unique!

the wrappers :rofl:

i could only fit 3 bags of crisps
in there or i would have sent every
flavour :winkwink:

i'll get next months package before
this month or they'll come together

:happydance::happydance:

more sweeties in one go :blush::happydance:

xx​

i got my parcel from the sorting office the other day just had alot on and no time to upload pic. anyway thank you serina hopefully you'll get your one soon! ...hmm pic didn't upload :( maybe its too big i'll get oh to resize it when he wakes up.

i have a lovely bruise ...damn table :dohh:

Girls please could you just look over the following list of participants to make sure your name has gone on or come off. There's been a lot of coming and going this month and i just want to make sure i have it right before i go partnering people. If your name has (x2) by it it just means you asked for two swaps. Theres no need to reply in the thread unless theres a mistake, if you could just thank me then i know you've read it, saves cluttering the thread up :thumbup:

Taperjeangirl
Tiggertea
Serina27
MoonMuffin
nemo_and_bump
Jenny_wren
Tasha41
Ilovemybump
Kitten
mylittlebubs
Tinax
Sandy28
Jelly_tot
Tyff
maidenet
thelilbump
tezzy
pinksnowball (x2)
Sam#3
Jaylene3
pinkwitch
purpular
dippy_dee
floralaura
FemmeEnceinte
kitty1987
melbo
saraendepity (x2)
drazic<3
snettyb
smartie
dizzymoo
k8y
helen1234,
bitepeach,
LuLuBee,
xxx bex xxx,
dinoslass,
E&L's mummy,
Louise1302
Beltane?

chel27 doesn't come on this site anymore
so i dont know whether she'd still be in?

x​

i didn't think i'd seen her round. hope she's okay. i'll take her off until/ if we hear from her.

:grr: i'm gettin really mad with my PO now i've been trying to phone them all morning to see what the hecks going on and they're not answerin! Not sure if they're maybe striking though, i've not had any post either but i thought the strikes were over tbh. Didn't really want to go up there again as it's quite far but think i might :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back