*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for my first month, I have some amazing ideas on what to send....:happydance::happydance:

I can't wait for my first month, I have some amazing ideas on what to send....:happydance::happydance:

maybe you and hannah could buddy up for this month? im sure thelilbump will sort you's out when she is next on!

hi all. right as much as i want to join in, im gonna have to pull out for this month as im having to borrow internet as mine has gone horribly wrong. i have no idea when i will be back to normal. sorry for messing the list around.

stupid Sky and thier stupid broadband!!!!!

Can i join :smug:? :hugs: x
Oh, sign me up please.... Im a candy aholic....:happydance::happydance:

:wave: do you two want to join up for septembers swap?

Yeah I grabbed one the other day and fet sick after eating it!! It is VERY sweet!

I am super excited about this month..... not only am I getting American goodies, they will include cheese in a can!!!
I am also having an Irish mini swap! I am so spolied :yipee:

Lucky lady!

Ive pm'd my partner but not had a reply yet....

I can't quite remember without referring back to the list but was it Jelly tot you're partnered with? If so me too, she came on a little while ago and said she only had internet access from work for a little while. If she hasn't been in touch by the 15th (which is the cut off date) we'll partner if you like?

Ok girls, my partner is pretty much leaving it up to me what I send tp her! Any ideas what I can send a New Yorker that she will love and we can only get here?!

:help:

Tbh i think any of our choclate, ours tastes a little less kinda chalky. Cadburys or galaxy. I sent tasha some galaxy hot choc too don't think they get it in Canada, america possibly the same.

hi all. right as much as i want to join in, im gonna have to pull out for this month as im having to borrow internet as mine has gone horribly wrong. i have no idea when i will be back to normal. sorry for messing the list around.

stupid Sky and thier stupid broadband!!!!!

Hope you get sorted out :hugs:

:rofl:

You're defo gonna pee your pants now if you haven't already :haha:

The Rules & instructions,

1)Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.

2)Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.

3)There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.

4)Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.

5)If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!

6)Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.

7)New lists will be issued around the 25th of the month ready for the begining of the next month.

8)New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.

9)Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.

10)Enjoy!

The List;

Taperjeangirl & MoonMuffin
nemo_and_bump & Tasha41
Jaylene3 & pinkwitch
melbo & Tyff
Tiggertea & Sandy28
mylittlebubs & Tinax
tezzy & pinksnowball
FemmeEnceinte & pinksnowball
Smartie & K8y
Serina27 & drazic<3
Serina27 & Dinoslass
Dippy_dee & Purpular
Dippy_dee & Jenny_wren
Saraendepity & snettyb
Saraendepity & floralaura
Thelilbump & Jelly_tot
Mummyburgo & Jelly_tot
Ilovemybump & Louise1302
Beltane & Sam#3
**partner removed** & dizzymoo
helen1234 & kitten
Kitty1987 & LuLubee
Bitepeach & xxx bex xxx
hannahgracee & trintiy42

I hope the list is right and everyones got what/who they wanted. I haven't been able to double check it properly today so if i had made a mistake i apologise and if you tell me i'll try to fix it. :thumbup:

List bumped and edited. Dizzymoo are you still here??? lol!

just to let you know can i never be jenny_wrens partner :rofl: i meet her every wednesday so there would never be a point LOL!!

OOo hot chocolate, thats a really good idea cos there are a million different ones and they wont add to the postage costs cos they are so light!

I am eating a wispa right now, I have to send one of these they are too good!

I tried to find milkshake packets for elli, you know similar size to hot chocolate kind of thing they could be an idea too? Though i couldn't find any but i'm sure a tesco or something would have them.

and Lees stuff. Thats a scottish thing isn't it?

omg push pops !!! i just found them on keep it sweet !! i cant believe i forgot about them !!! i just spent £22odd on sweeties for me n oh !! cant believe it ! got a few bits for my partners from there too !!!! sooooo excited !

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

and they had those ring lolles too...cant remember what they were called now tho !!!!

omg push pops !!! i just found them on keep it sweet !! i cant believe i forgot about them !!! i just spent £22odd on sweeties for me n oh !! cant believe it ! got a few bits for my partners from there too !!!! sooooo excited !

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG i remember being in school and everyone used to say

" Dont push me.... push a push pop!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members