*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they had those ring lolles too...cant remember what they were called now tho !!!!

You guys don't have push pops or ring pops?!?!?! ?!

i haven't seen them around for years

I thought they stopped doing pushpops coz everyone used to quickly suck in and out the lolly bit and once someone did it and the lolly came out and chocked them, thats what I remember hearing a loooong time ago. I might of dreamed that though

i thought that too ? :shrug:

gonna make you all jealous now!! put an order into keep it sweet and i got it this morning guess who's gonna be bouncing off the walls by tonight!! lol

my swappers are gonna be getting a few bits out off here too.......

sweets.JPG

num num num num

sara

xxxxxx

Just caught up with all the pages i missed out on girlies!!!

Tyff any sign of the package yet? Not had any sign of yours yet x

Pm'd my buddies :) can't wait too hopefully get some sweeties!!

:happydance:

Excited about my swap for this month cant wait to raid the sweetie shop again :thumbup:

Tezzy your sweeties havent arrived yet :nope:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
been thinking about some "typically british" sweeties to send.....

Excited about my swap for this month cant wait to raid the sweetie shop again :thumbup:

Tezzy your sweeties havent arrived yet :nope:

o no!!!! :cry:

pm me your addy again and ill send you another package on monday hun.

stupid bloody post office. you sure there wasnt a card through your door :cry:

Am really looking forward to my 1st ever swap,got details from my partner so now its time to shop :happydance:

ive just sat down to open it now PMSL.. Rhys has just gone to bed ;)

ill do a running commentary as i open it...

*opens the package*

ohhhh Kool Aid!!!!!!!!!! yumyumyum... oh and Jolly Ranchers.. i better hide them from OH

everything looks so YUMMY!

and i LOVE the choccy bar with the label!!! <---- do you sell those on your website? i would love some like that to send to my sweety buddies???

:hugs: i hope you like your package when it arrives :cloud9:

Just caught up with all the pages i missed out on girlies!!!

Tyff any sign of the package yet? Not had any sign of yours yet x

Pm'd my buddies :) can't wait too hopefully get some sweeties!!

:happydance:

:cry: Not yet I'm afraid!

I was actually going to PM you and ask that you PM me when you get your candies! That way I'll know you got them asap. I'll do the same when yours come.

I figure when I receive yours, you should be getting mine not too long after, as I was almost 2 weeks after you with sending them.

I am SO wanting you to get them!!! :happydance:

:cry: no there wasnt, i thought there would have been as i knew you said you had sent it!! :shrug: think we have a fat postman too:growlmad:

:cry: no there wasnt, i thought there would have been as i knew you said you had sent it!! :shrug: think we have a fat postman too:growlmad:

i think sometimes if youre not in they just think f*ck it and not put a card through..

as i said pm me and ill send you out another :thumbup: ive got extra left over from the sweets i bought to swap this month.. if you dont have them ill end up eating them :rofl:

ive just sat down to open it now PMSL.. Rhys has just gone to bed ;)

ill do a running commentary as i open it...

*opens the package*

ohhhh Kool Aid!!!!!!!!!! yumyumyum... oh and Jolly Ranchers.. i better hide them from OH

everything looks so YUMMY!

and i LOVE the choccy bar with the label!!! <---- do you sell those on your website? i would love some like that to send to my sweety buddies???

:hugs: i hope you like your package when it arrives :cloud9:

yep there the ones on the site xx glad you like everything!

i think sometimes if youre not in they just think f*ck it and not put a card through..

as i said pm me and ill send you out another :thumbup: ive got extra left over from the sweets i bought to swap this month.. if you dont have them ill end up eating them :rofl:

aww bless you thank you :hugs:

ooo girls i've got really behind on the thread :blush: have been really busy these past few days! Have i missed anythin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back