*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just from the supermarrket tesco - only toffeee i could find there :lol:

if i eveer get you again i found where to get the bestest tofeee xx

ohh and i ate it all!! :lol: How lush is candycorn? i tried to make the coolaid but it tasted really sour :|

yeah it can be kinda sour if you dont make it often. ill have to remeber you liked candy corn, its getting the time where its everywhere since Halloween is right around the corner. I love the refreshers too. I havent gotten to anything I didnt enjoy. I can't wait for next month:haha:. Oh hubby loved his coins. thanks for doing that for him:thumbup:

i was talking to this lady from chicago on the train yesterday about all the sweets :lol: my mum and dad are in lasvagus at the monet so gonna get me some candy corn!! i thought it would taste of actaual corn :dohh:!!

my sweeties are being sent tomorrow as they dont fit in the jiffy bag i got for them. oops.

Oh also i forgot too say, my sweeties from tyff finally arrived today!!!!! I shall post a pic up in due course! thanks so much tyff your a star! hope mine get too you soon! xxxx

My Sweeties From Tyff!!!

I have never had tootsie rool && there fab! So is everything else! I feel sick after diving in and trying a bit of everything lol!

&& I LOOOVE THE WONKA NERDS!!!!! i haven't had them in years! :happydance:

&& Thank you for the kool aids too!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

really hope it isn't much longer now until my package gets too you! :kiss:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mr-bong/PICT0041-2.jpg

mine have been posted by hubby just now ...no idea how long they take to get to holland ...but drazic should have hers in a few days

My Sweeties From Tyff!!!

I have never had tootsie rool && there fab! So is everything else! I feel sick after diving in and trying a bit of everything lol!

&& I LOOOVE THE WONKA NERDS!!!!! i haven't had them in years! :happydance:

&& Thank you for the kool aids too!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

really hope it isn't much longer now until my package gets too you! :kiss:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mr-bong/PICT0041-2.jpg

I am SO relieved that you got them!!!!! :happydance:

You'll have to let me know how the blueberry liquorice tastes, I haven't tried it! Mmm.... I love Tootsie Rolls as well, so tasty!

i may have gone a little overboard!
:rofl:
dippy you've got a box coming your way!
a big box! :blush: weighed nearly 2 kgs :blush:
theres a seperate package for your kids
too so you dont have to share!

ive padded it all out too so hopefully
the cake wont get smooshed!

sneaky peeky
they were posted today first class so
they should be there for your bday
:happydance:

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1318.jpg

enjoy xx​

I finished sweety shopping today and i will be posting them tomorrow afternoon :happydance: Its mostly kiddy kinda sweets and some choccy thrown in. I might have bought a few to many but meh :shrug: sweets are class!! xx

Pink_witch - yours will be in the mail either this afternoon or tomorrow. Yesterday was a holiday so the post office was closed. I hope I got some good things for you!!! :hugs:

:thumbup: :happydance:thanks hun, yours is winging its way to you-the lady in the post office said should be 2-4 days so well see if it really is that quick!!!

all packaged up.... should get to postoffice by Friday :D yay!
soooo excited now! although, does anyone else get a little nervous when they have it all packaged up, about if your partner will like what they get/if you sent enough etc etc :blush:

i get like that tiger! I kinda buy stuff that i would like iykwim and just hope that my swap buddy will like them too. Saying that i like most sweets coz i'm a bad bad girl lol xx

I got nervious since this was my first time sending sweets. I just picked everything I like and hubby picked a few things he liked. my poor desk looks like a candy shop exploded on it. I am keeping my favorite candy wrappers from my sweet buddy and putting them in a scrapbook type thing. Also I have been blogging about the candy as I try it and what it compares to here in the US. Just for the sweet aholics like me.... LOL

all packaged up.... should get to postoffice by Friday :D yay!
soooo excited now! although, does anyone else get a little nervous when they have it all packaged up, about if your partner will like what they get/if you sent enough etc etc :blush:

Im a little worried think coz its my 1st swap and not sure how much I should send and if she will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"