*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine honestly. I've still got a few bits left from last month i'll make them last! Besides, i'll get double next month :munch: :rofl:

tiggertea you should receive your sweets pretty soon, I'm on my way to the post office:happydance::happydance:

:yipee:
I didn't get out today, but yours will be in the mail tomorrow morning! :D

JT I was planning on posting yours tomorrow so I shall wait now then hun. Hope your dad is ok.(hugs)

all sweeties bought and packaged going to the post office tomorro so hopefully my girlies will get theirs on saturday or monday!!! :happydance: i really hope they like what i've bought for them!!! got lots of proper 'sweeties' etc (pure sugar) lol :dance: really hope they like them!! although i dont think all the sugar will be to apropriate for two preggers girls!! oops!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Pure sugar is fine by me chick :happydance: i'm so excited!! I'm mega sorry but jakey has been poorly and i didn't get to the post office (i was stalking him for a wee sample all day lol (TMI)) But i super promise i will post it in the morning *netty puts hand on heart and swears its the truth* :rofl: xxx

all sweeties bought and packaged going to the post office tomorro so hopefully my girlies will get theirs on saturday or monday!!! :happydance: i really hope they like what i've bought for them!!! got lots of proper 'sweeties' etc (pure sugar) lol :dance: really hope they like them!! although i dont think all the sugar will be to apropriate for two preggers girls!! oops!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Pure sugar is fine by me chick :happydance: i'm so excited!! I'm mega sorry but jakey has been poorly and i didn't get to the post office (i was stalking him for a wee sample all day lol (TMI)) But i super promise i will post it in the morning *netty puts hand on heart and swears its the truth* :rofl: xxx

aw hunny dont worry about it..hope little jake is ok :hugs: to all of you !! i totally forgot to take sweeties to the post office today too :blush: super duper sorry!!! i promise i will post em tomorrow!!!! hope you got a pee sample from jake! :hugs:

sara

xxxx

Yep, posted my sweets today. I have no idea how long it will take though.... Hope not too long!

Yep, posted my sweets today. I have no idea how long it will take though.... Hope not too long!

My husband didnt ask when he posted yours but here is hoping not long ...last month only took 5 days to get to US so fingerscrossed not too long xxx

Mailing mine tomorrow.. I'm out after this month don't let me join again until like Jan at least.. I need to be more committed to my diet!!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out for a few months with Christmas coming and whatnot... :cry:

Once we figure out what we're doing financially I'll see if I can join in again. It sucks as it is really freaking expensive to ship overseas! I will miss my Cheese and Onion Walker's Crisps!!!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out for a few months with Christmas coming and whatnot... :cry:

Once we figure out what we're doing financially I'll see if I can join in again. It sucks as it is really freaking expensive to ship overseas! I will miss my Cheese and Onion Walker's Crisps!!!

:hugs: ...Thats the flavour nobody likes in this house and there light i can send u a few pks if u pm me your addy :hugs:

i got my canadian sweets and my birthday sweet
this morning :happydance::happydance: i have this
huge box full now :rofl:

piccccccccies!!!

from sarah

100_1385.jpg

and from my birthday buddy

100_1387.jpg

WOOOO THANKYOU BOTH SOOOOO MUCH
:hugs: :happydance::happydance:

xx​

I hope you get the package i sent you cause i put 2 packets of cheese and onion walkers crisps in it for you :hugs:

Canadian postage costs are super high arent they! I noticed the cost when Wendy sent something over for Daisy last month xxx

Tyff if you ever have a craving just send me a PM and i'll pop some walkers in the post for you! have you tried walkers sensations?

Yeah my maternity pay kicks in this month so I'm going to bow out until January :cry:

i went sweety shopping today for my buddy, you should have seen the look on the guides face who was on bag packing duty. i'm sure she was thinking it was far too huge an amount to be buying!!!!

lol i love the look on peoples faces if yu do a huge sweetie shop from one place!!! they look at me n oh n then look at all the sweeties n give me a totally funny look !!! he he they must think we are total sugar feinds!!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh