*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to do the sweet swap for October. Hubby just lost his job. I will let you know though.... If he doesnt find something by monday I will start working too.

im gonna bow out of the sweetie swapping now....what with xmas and my baby is due dec too....and its stressin me out commin on here every day to see if my partner has got hers or not!!:mail:
iv still not recieved mine :cry:
and last i heard bitepeach said she got a note saying she had something to pick up from the post office...that was monday!!but not heard anything else:shrug:
maybe she hates what i got:cry:
oh well.....maybe join u guys again next year :plane:
:hugs: :thumbup:

Me still in ...when does Ellie get her net bk ? cos i know lilbump said she was going to be too busy to run this soon with work ect xx

Do you think i should hold off posting to Bitepeach till someone hears from her? xxx

Me still in ...when does Ellie get her net bk ? cos i know lilbump said she was going to be too busy to run this soon with work ect xx

I don't know hun :shrug:

If u get busy and need help i can helpout while ellie gets back ...although I would much prefer to make a new thread for oct so i can edit the op to keep ppl updated ect xx

Do you think i should hold off posting to Bitepeach till someone hears from her? xxx

Its upto u tho ppl have while 15th i think to post and thats tomorrow so i would think u should hear from her soon x

I did get her postage details but her main swap buddy hasn't heard from her,, I think I will just send it! Hopefully she will get it and let us all know!

i will take over till ellie gets back if you girls want?

aww girls you are lovely :hugs: thankyou for offering.

I did ask ellie at the start of the month if she wanted me to offer it out but she said she'd take over once she was sorted. I haven't heard anything more from her though and i got tbh i am struggling a bit now so if one of you girls wants to take over from me this month then it'd be a great help to me and hopefully ellie won't mind! Thankyou :hugs:

ill take over, just pop me a quick pm on briefly what to do and ill take it from there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"