*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am holding off posting my American package, I want to get her some Walkers Sensations crisps and some kettle chips!

yea i always geta bit worried incase my partner doesn't like what i send. I mean chances are there's always going to be at least one thing they don't but one thing out of ten isn't bad!

i think i'm done sweetie shopping now...might get a couple more bits tomorrow :blush:hopefully get it sent off tomorrow afternoon!! :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxx

I pm my partner already 2 days ago (Tinax)...but haven't got a reply
what should I do ? I 'd like to swap sweets this month

i think i'm done sweetie shopping now...might get a couple more bits tomorrow :blush:hopefully get it sent off tomorrow afternoon!! :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxx

Yours are packaged up ready to be posted in the morning. Hopefully you will get them on saturday :) xx

is it bad that i bought a wispa gold for my package and ate it before it ot into the envelope? :blush: ooopsie!
i'm consoling myself with the fact the chocolate would never survive without melting.... i sent extra other things instead....

is it bad that i bought a wispa gold for my package and ate it before it ot into the envelope? :blush: ooopsie!
i'm consoling myself with the fact the chocolate would never survive without melting.... i sent extra other things instead....

:rofl: wispa golds are soooo yummy!!

I pm my partner already 2 days ago (Tinax)...but haven't got a reply
what should I do ? I 'd like to swap sweets this month

Give her until the 15th, if she hasn't replied by then there is someone else waiting for a partner so i can team her up with you if thats okay?

i almost died of excitement when i saw them beside the til :rofl:

:rofl: me too, i turned the aisle in the shop and was faced with a great big pile of them, i nearly peed my pants :rofl:

A question for u american ladies ...what english thing would u like the most ?

Galaxy chocolates are a hot commodity for us haha. It is so much better than our chocolate!!!

all sweeties bought and packaged going to the post office tomorro so hopefully my girlies will get theirs on saturday or monday!!! :happydance: i really hope they like what i've bought for them!!! got lots of proper 'sweeties' etc (pure sugar) lol :dance: really hope they like them!! although i dont think all the sugar will be to apropriate for two preggers girls!! oops!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:rofl: that's funny... I have been very good on not eating any of the sweets :happydance: I finished today and will go to the post office tomorrow morning , I hope you like what I got...

JT - just wanted to let you know your parcel is almost done i just need to replace 1 thing (i was putting everything together the other day and realised i'd bought you one of the flavours you don't like :dohh:) and then it'll be off to you.

JT - just wanted to let you know your parcel is almost done i just need to replace 1 thing (i was putting everything together the other day and realised i'd bought you one of the flavours you don't like :dohh:) and then it'll be off to you.

Lol silly you!!

Listen i have had too come down too wales i get back on the 24th of this month so i was thinking maybe you can hold off posting until maybe the 23rd? just incase they send the package back before i get home too collect it?

Also i will be posting both my swaps on tuesday as it was last minute coming down here (my dad took not well and is in hosp) so i left all your sweets at home so will buy some more from here! xxxx

it's ok i'll find a good home for them :munch: :laugh2:

Yea i'm fine holding off. Would you just drop me a pm when ur back home to remind me please? Just it's my daughters birthday round then so i'll have a lot to remember! Don't worry about getting more sweets i'm happy to wait till you go home just look after yourself and your Dad that's more important. :hugs:

it's ok i'll find a good home for them :munch: :laugh2:

Yea i'm fine holding off. Would you just drop me a pm when ur back home to remind me please? Just it's my daughters birthday round then so i'll have a lot to remember! Don't worry about getting more sweets i'm happy to wait till you go home just look after yourself and your Dad that's more important. :hugs:

Are you sure? i feel so bad because you will have all that time too wait!

awww i will pop something in for your LO's birthday too :) :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14