*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/SweetSwap.gif its clicky now :happydance: https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/SweetSwap.gif[/IMG*][/URL*] take the * out and copy it into your siggy x

Do you canadians have Sun Lollys? They are sort of triangle shape thingys that you freeze and taste amazing!

I am eating one now, this time last year I was craving them soooooo bad!

I love sun lollies!! Mmmmm...now i want one :sulk:

My postage to send to tyff was £7.50 which i thought was quite good seeing as i filled the envelope with as much as possible!! And it weighed quite a bit too! Have u got it yet Tyff? Im getting impatient!! :lol:

I think my OH is going to have to join BnB too, im tired of sharing my sweets with him!! He eats too much...Im not sharing anymore!! :haha:

Im going sweetie shopping tomorrow!! cant wait!!

:happydance:one for me:happydance:.....:happydance:one for swap:happydance:

i suppose i will have to take the hubby too now he has gatecrashed us:rofl:

I've bought my partners today, found a yummy sweet shop which sells loads of american sweets, in bluewater :D

Although i've got my partners address but i can't pm her back as her mailbox is full.... is there any other way we can get a message to her?

have you tried sending her a visitor message first just to get her attention! Oooo what sweets did you buy?! :D

Hey just asked before (though maybe I wasn't making sense) but how do I get a partner? I have the car tomorrow so its a good time for me to go pick out some sweets :D

thelilbump should assign you one at some point moonmuffin!!
u.s ladies are always in demand :rofl:

xx​

Okay so apparently someone else made you one? Sorry it didn't turn out quite the way you wanted it to.

Ow it's only because i couldn't figure out how to make it clicky. well...actually...i made it clicky but it opened a blank page so must of been doing it wrong. Your's is lovely hun and very much appreciated. :hugs:

Hi! Just saw in the US chit chat group thread that you need some US ladies to swap sweets. I'd be happy to do so, just let me know :D

btw I just saw a wispa bar in a convenience store the other day, didn't get it (ran in with $1 for water) but thought it was neat.

oww so there goes my idea of wispas and beunos :dohh: :laugh2:

Hi Can i join too?
im Pinksnowballs hubby and she said she not gonna share her sweets with me!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

sure u can x

Hey just asked before (though maybe I wasn't making sense) but how do I get a partner? I have the car tomorrow so its a good time for me to go pick out some sweets :D

July's issue has been issued already but you 2 (MM & A'Daddy) can partner each other if you like? Otherwise it's a case of waiting for a new member to come along or someone to drop out.

off the subject of sweets
how do you make homemade baby wipes?
im curious lol

x​

LilBump hun, you should just go for proper traditional British sweets like

Kola & Pineapple cubes!
Rhubarb & Custard
Barley sugars
Sherbet lemons!

what about Starbars.... god they are sooo good!
Do they have Curly Wurlys?
cherry lips!
Jelly tots!
Turkish Delight...yuk!

i love sweets :blush:

aimed at lilbump lol

and omg rhubarb and custard
one of my all time favs:cloud9:

xx​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread