*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
off the subject of sweets
how do you make homemade baby wipes?
im curious lol

x​

Personally, i use re uasble terry towelling wipes, then a solution made with olive oil and lavender drops/ tea tree drops. it's really nice. I only looked into it as baby wipes can aggrevate my daughters eczema.

LilBump hun, you should just go for proper traditional British sweets like

Kola & Pineapple cubes!
Rhubarb & Custard
Barley sugars
Sherbet lemons!

what about Starbars.... god they are sooo good!
Do they have Curly Wurlys?
cherry lips!
Jelly tots!
Turkish Delight...yuk!

i love sweets :blush:

Yes i was originally thinkin this type of thing. Tasha said she loves choccy so i was just trying to think what we have they don't. Although tbh i think our choccy tastes much better than american (never had canadian so can't comment but imagine simliar)!

Re wipes; Arcanegirl pointed me in the direction of this site to https://www.cheekywipes.com/whats-in-the-kit.html might show it better than i explained!

thankyou just curious
not something ive ever thought about doing

x​

I might be totally missing the point here, but I would love to join in if you are looking for more people to swop with. I live by the seaside, so I can get rock shaped like anything...and I mean anything.

how do I do this too? How does it work? There are so many pages I don't know where to look lol!

Hiya! Lilbump will allocate you a partner every month then you PM each other with addresses, likes, dislikes etc and swap sweets!

:D

Serina, I was going to the PO today anyway so yours is on it's way! :yipee:!

TT I know this isnt sweeets but you are in here plenty! i posted that Bib and Top for you today hun, I am a bit paranoid that the stamps may fall off, I did say that to the PO guy that stuck them on but he said it would be fine :dohh:
If they do and you need to pay any postage let me know and I'll send you some money! xxx

I think the guide price for sweets is around £3 but it is up to you really!

TT I know this isnt sweeets but you are in here plenty! i posted that Bib and Top for you today hun, I am a bit paranoid that the stamps may fall off, I did say that to the PO guy that stuck them on but he said it would be fine :dohh:
If they do and you need to pay any postage let me know and I'll send you some money! xxx

you're an angel :D
i'm happy to pay postage if they come off anyways xx

Hey Serina! Remember I said part 2 of yours is coming from a sweet shop in Glasgow?!

Here it is! It is soooooo fab, sells everything traditional and retro! I cant wait to go!
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/ec8b306dde4b4763b859dc3988868abe.jpg

Plus the Zavvi store that was in Glasgow is being turned into one too! That shop is MAHOOOOOSIVE!
Think I may need to take out a bank loan for sweets! :blush:

Hey Serina! Remember I said part 2 of yours is coming from a sweet shop in Glasgow?!

Here it is! It is soooooo fab, sells everything traditional and retro! I cant wait to go!
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/ec8b306dde4b4763b859dc3988868abe.jpg

Plus the Zavvi store that was in Glasgow is being turned into one too! That shop is MAHOOOOOSIVE!
Think I may need to take out a bank loan for sweets! :blush:

:cloud9: Thank-you for cheering me up i needed it today:cry:

me too lol:blush:
i would actually live there!
we dont have anything like
where i am ... sucks :hissy:

x​

am i too late to join?

also, i saw at the beginning of the thread that u were talking about sunflower seeds, im in turkey atm and they have loads here, i can get u some if u really want some lol

x

Ooh, I want to play! I don't live anywhere special, like by the sea etc. but am willing to send to anywhere. What a great thread!

It is a great thread isn't it?

Smartie, keep your eye on the postbox I sent yours this morning. :dust:

Yay! :happydance:

I havent quite got everything for your parcel together yet but it will be in he post sometime next week :)

No rush at all. O:) I won't tell you what's in yours but I will say that I've only tried one of the things in there and the rest were all chosen because they are things I would like to try so I hope you like them. :happydance:

Yay! :happydance:

I havent quite got everything for your parcel together yet but it will be in he post sometime next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"