*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tt im doing yours next week instead of the
following! cant wait that long lol :blush::rofl:

x​

Ive been sweetie shopping today , i think i went a bit OTT :rofl:

Think i bought enough for about the next 5 swaps :rofl:

will be posting on monday x

I might be totally missing the point here, but I would love to join in if you are looking for more people to swop with. I live by the seaside, so I can get rock shaped like anything...and I mean anything.

how do I do this too? How does it work? There are so many pages I don't know where to look lol!

am i too late to join?

also, i saw at the beginning of the thread that u were talking about sunflower seeds, im in turkey atm and they have loads here, i can get u some if u really want some lol

x

Ooh, I want to play! I don't live anywhere special, like by the sea etc. but am willing to send to anywhere. What a great thread!

:wave: hello ladies!!

Well to get to the point i've already issued July's list of sweetie partners (list and rules are available on page 73) but i don't have a problem with teaming you girls up for July. So in order of posting on the thread Drazic & Melbo can pair and Princessellie & FemmeEnceinte, is that okay with your girls?

I think it might have been Tezzy who wanted to sunflower seedy thingys, but as she is already partnered for this month we can try and remember to partner you next month. Hope it's lovely weather in Turkey & your havin a fab time :happydance: :hugs:

Yup Tezzy wanted some, and I wasn't able to post them to her. (I still have them here though :( Wish I could pass them through the computer lol)

:rofl: how handy would that be!!

tt will be posting probs wednesday
so you should have them by the weekend

:happydance::happydance:

more people on board!

how many we got now lilbump?

xx​

hmm not sure off top of my head, around 30 at a guess :happydance:

Thanks lilbump, I'm fine with that as long as melbo is!
Could I just ask how it works? So.. the guideline is £3, then you exchange addresses by PM and send the sweeties out?

Thanks for letting me join :D

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/l_astronaut_neapolitan1.jpg i kno its not sweets but katie made me order andrea this :rofl:

can i have serina next month lol?!?!?!
astronaught ice cream!! :rofl:

what other strange things
you got up your sleeve?!?!

x​

ooOOoo i'd like to join pleeease :)
Im in the midlands, uk... not very exotic!!!! :D

Well I had it when I was a little kid and I bought it at the museum hahah. I don't see how ice cream could be bad though. It looks like a dried marshmallow, like in Lucky Charms

wow i used to love lucky charms... you mentioning them reminded me!!!! they were great!! its probably the only time i could have got away with having sweets for breakfast!!

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/l_astronaut_neapolitan1.jpg i kno its not sweets but katie made me order andrea this :rofl:

OMG I kid you not I have a astronaut ice cream sandwich bar sitting in my kitchen right now.. it's freeze dried? My dad bought it at a backpacking store. I want to try it to see what it's like but he'll get mad at me :(

:rofl:

:rofl: OMG! I have seen astronaut stuff around but always been scared of it!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"