*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just posted mylilbubs package now!!! It was CRAMMED full. . .lol :rofl:

Hopefully should only take a couple of weeks-I sent it air mail. :happydance:

My package for tinax was posted today sent it recorded to make sure it gets there

posted Alex's daddys for Moonmuffin too sent it airmail so hopefully should not take too long to get there!!

:rofl:cant wait to do august's swap already :rofl:

i got mine tday there was loads of goodies will upload pic soon thanx andrea xxx

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/Image0176.jpg

The shortbread is lovely xx

I just got mine today! :happydance: Thank you SO much!!!

I feel bad that I haven't sent yours yet, but I'm on a mission to find the Tim Tams for you! I took a picture with my cellphone camera, just have to upload it. The Walker Chips are yummy! We have a similar product here, called Lays but they don't have the cheese and onion flavour, I tore into those right away! :blush:

Now the hard part will be not to devour them all before OH gets home! :blush:

walkers are better than lays lol:happydance:

cant wait to go sweety hunting again
just wish we had a proper shop

:hissy:

xx​

hey, ill send this months sweet swap have already apologised to kitten for delay, i wont be participating next month though, I never got last months parcel from kookie, not sure if it got lost in post :dunno:

Tyff...put a pic up!! :D I forgot what i sent u apart from the crisps :dohh:
Im so glad it got to you ok...and quick too!

I will once I figure out how to get it from my cellphone :blush: :lol:

Aaaaand, I found your Tim Tams! It's really ridiculous how happy I am that I was able to find them. They had two different kinds, a caramel kind and the regular, so I got you one of each :rofl:

I'll be mailing it off tomorrow! :happydance:

hey, ill send this months sweet swap have already apologised to kitten for delay, i wont be participating next month though, I never got last months parcel from kookie, not sure if it got lost in post :dunno:

I never got mine from Mer01 either. . . :cry:

I never got mine from Mer01 either. . . :cry:

Mer01 asnt been back in this thread for ages ...she didnt say if she got mine and i cant find receipt tho i sent recorded delivery :shrug: hope shes ok

I started my sweetie shopping today tooo..I love, love, love it! :D Probably be the weekend now by the time I get round to finishing it! :) x

Hmm... with all these people not getting theirs I think I might register mine, so it can be tracked.

^ Tyff here they do it automatically for you I think, you just have to keep the receipt from Canada Post and there's a tracking number on it. For me that's how it worked last month anyway, I didn't pay extra for it or ask for it or anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"