*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only remember 2 of the things I sent out this month... :dohh:

mine came today but i've got
to pick it up from the po tomorrow

:dohh::happydance:

xx​

Hi girls, Im a bit late on parade Im afraid, but I did join late!!! Ive been and bought Sams sweeties from our HUGE sweetie shop in town and they are all ready to post tomorrow:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive had to put them away before my OH spots them:rofl:

I cant wait to get mine!

Im not opening the tim tams until i am ALONE. I am not sharing! :sulk:

i havent got anything yet either. . . maybe I should sing that postman song or do a postman dance or something?! :muaha:

Im not opening the tim tams until i am ALONE. I am not sharing! :sulk:

:shock: :rofl:

You'll have to let me know which kind you like better. :) I tried the originals and LOVED them, I'm curious about the caramel ones. I wasn't sure, do you have the Big Foots, Hot Lips and Maynard candies over there? Hope you like the cinnamon hearts too... they are my FAVOURITE!!!!

Tyff, we dont get any of these here!!
I was so excited, i think i scared the postlady!! When she handed my OH the box, i did a little girley scream and ran n stole it from him :rofl:

We have something that tastes just like those cinnamon hearts, they are called fireballs here. And u get a box for about 10pence! I love them!

My OH and my kids have stole some of my tim tams :( I knew coming on here would leave them unguarded!! :rofl:
Ive only tryied the originals so far, and all of here love them :) Thanks.

Did u like everything in your package Tyff?? Did u ever upload ur pic??

hope you're not too disappointed jen!

:rofl: i'll be happy with anything me
as long as it hasn't gone off

:rofl:

elli :rofl:
mine's scared of me too
usually he doesn't knock on the door
he leaves it outside and runs i think
i normally find them on my welcome mat
:blush::rofl:

x​

Oh I loved everything you gave me! It was awesome! I especially liked the Walkers Cheese and Onion chips... mmm... anyone care to send me more? I'll hook you up with North American caaaaandy!!! :happydance:

I do have a picture, but it's on my blackberry. I only know how to upload to Facebook so I was going to do that, but it won't upload! :shrug: I need for my OH to not be working so he can take a look at it.

I am SO glad you liked them! I was really worried that I got you stuff that you can find over there! :rofl:

Omg those feet sweets have a scarily huge big toe :rofl::rofl:

Melbo - Thank you so much for my georgous fudge! Almost finished it all already! Wonderful. Again, I'm so so sorry for the delay on your sweets. Really hope you enjoy the finest Yarmouth rock. :hugs:

Anna I can't wait to get you!!!!! You'll probably know what you want though and send me a list :rofl:

Not that I'd mind!! :mrgreen:

So, for the record.. things that you do not have in the UK:

- sunflower seeds
- BigFoot
- Laffy Taffy
- Nerds
- Oh Henry
- Cherry Blasters (do you have Fuzzy Peach? Sour Patch Kids?)
- Nibs
- Twizzlers licorice??
- Eatmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member