*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my stuff today from thelilbump! You really did stuff that enevelope :rofl:

Nothing was melted or broken (that I've gotten into so far lol)... yummm!! TY so much!

Those little chocolate bars you guys get over there are sooo cute, like the little dairy milk and little milky way, we can only get normal size and king size here lol.

I got my stuff today from thelilbump! You really did stuff that enevelope :rofl:

Nothing was melted or broken (that I've gotten into so far lol)... yummm!! TY so much!

Those little chocolate bars you guys get over there are sooo cute, like the little dairy milk and little milky way, we can only get normal size and king size here lol.

:happydance: I'm glad it got there in 1 piece, made quite good time too to say i only posted Monday! I tried to pick you small bars so you'd have a good selection. I kno, sorry, it was a bit full, i got a bit carried away and had to leave some bits behind :dohh: :laugh2:

I have a pic.. I had opened a bar already and make it look closed again lol because I realized I needed to do a pic... I'll put it up after.. cell's upstairs, baby's down here, lol.

What did u try Tasha? Is there anything different to what you can get in Canada? I wasn't sure but i figured english chocolate tastes different anyway :blush:

I had the big milk chocolate bar (well, some of it) and tried the gum. No we don't get that stuff here, we have Kinder chocolate but haven't seen the bar you sent, and we have dairy milk but not like that, we get these big huge bars and they aren't cute, lol..

Speaking of gum! Do you guys have all the stuff we have?
Bubbalicious
Hubba Bubba
Double Bubble
Wrigley's -- Juicy Fruit, Winterfresh, Big Red, etc
Excel
Dentyne
... all that's coming to mind ATM... lol

Mmmmm Big Red! (we don't get that one here, but we get the others - except for Dentyne)

This is what i got yesterday, well already ate a few,lol

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/IMG_9771.jpg

I had the big milk chocolate bar (well, some of it) and tried the gum. No we don't get that stuff here, we have Kinder chocolate but haven't seen the bar you sent, and we have dairy milk but not like that, we get these big huge bars and they aren't cute, lol..

Bubbalicious
Hubba Bubba
Double Bubble
Excel
Dentyne

mmm that Lilly o'brians? They do it in different flavours too like sticky toffee, scrummy :munch: Technically made in ireland though :blush:

we have hubba bubba, dentyne (i think), and wrigleys. Wrigleys do different flavours in America to England though (presumin Canada be the same) . Do they still make pink wrigleys? I had that in america but we don't have it here.

Bubbalicious
Hubba Bubba
Double Bubble
Excel
Dentyne

mmm that Lilly o'brians? They do it in different flavours too like sticky toffee, scrummy :munch: Technically made in ireland though :blush:

we have hubba bubba, dentyne (i think), and wrigleys. Wrigleys do different flavours in America to England though (presumin Canada be the same) . Do they still make pink wrigleys? I had that in america but we don't have it here.

No pink wrigley's here, just red, yellow, green & white.

I got my sweeties from xxxjacquixxx today :D

Thanks so much hun they are great, steve and the kids literally swooped on me when i opened the envelope!!
You must have a great sweetie shop by you!!
I have got all of yours finished today and ill be posting them mon morn so hopefully you should have them tues :D

Girls, i must say apologise for my lack of presence at the minute, have been quite poorly but all better now :happydance:. I'm loosing my internet connection for this coming week :hissy: my provider says 5 working days so hopefully i'll be back on by next weekend. I will start to make Augusts list when i get back on if you want me to and I will be online to help Elli a lot more if you still need me!

Have a lovely week girls and keep singing the postman song :laugh2:

P.S. Taperjeangirl are you okay you've gone quiet? I haven't been round the forum so maybe i missed something but hope you, daisy and gemma are okay x

I got my sweeties from xxxjacquixxx today :D

Thanks so much hun they are great, steve and the kids literally swooped on me when i opened the envelope!!
You must have a great sweetie shop by you!!
I have got all of yours finished today and ill be posting them mon morn so hopefully you should have them tues :D

yay!!! Glad they arrived safely hun xxxx

We have an excellent sweetie shop here!:happydance:

Im excited for you to get yours..... i think you will love them :happydance: xx

I have an old fashioned sweet shop near me, I've never been in it though :rofl:

i was greedy , as soon as i got the sweets I ate them. i sucked the whole candy i got for about an hour (because it was melted and came out of the paper) the next day I realize my tongue was really sore,lol
so I can only have the candy spray for now
Today is the second day and my tongue 's still sore...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member