*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sara we can pair up this month if no one minds, i'm wanting sweeties after reading this lol x

How do we get paired up for next month girls? Do our names get drawn from a hat or something? And when is this months swap over?

(too lazy to look back for rules/regs etc..):blush:

How do we get paired up for next month girls? Do our names get drawn from a hat or something? And when is this months swap over?

(too lazy to look back for rules/regs etc..):blush:

Lilbump pairs us up around the last wk of month ready for next month x

Tasha u get big red chewy??? I NEEEEEEEEEEED SOME!! :lol:

thelilbump...hope ur back on soon!!x

Oh! I wish I had known you like Big Red. I could've put some in the package for you!

I cant wait to join ....I love sweets...... sweets........... I guess I have to wait for August...

YES!!!! More Canadians wanting to join --- this homesick Canuck is in with a chance of being paired up with someone from home! :happydance:
x

Yummmmm!!! Here's my sweets from the lilbump. There were a couple other things, but since I didn't have to unwrap them.. we ate those first :rofl:

Oh and the other dairy milk bar with like the face on the packaging? lol.

Attachments

• P1030154.jpg
    P1030154.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 30
Girls, i must say apologise for my lack of presence at the minute, have been quite poorly but all better now :happydance:. I'm loosing my internet connection for this coming week :hissy: my provider says 5 working days so hopefully i'll be back on by next weekend. I will start to make Augusts list when i get back on if you want me to and I will be online to help Elli a lot more if you still need me!

Have a lovely week girls and keep singing the postman song :laugh2:

P.S. Taperjeangirl are you okay you've gone quiet? I haven't been round the forum so maybe i missed something but hope you, daisy and gemma are okay x
:wave: Hiya, we are fine thanks! Glad you are feeling better!

I am still on the lookout for Serinas "part 2" Planning on posting it next week!
Went to the zoo and gt something from that gift shop....
Then went to beach the other day and got some rock from there!

My partner got back to me a while ago but not heard anything since.... she has my address and my sweetie list but she's not sent me any kind of list or her address so I can't send her anything...?

:( Tyff, i used to love it!! Bloody stopped it nr me tho :(

Bexy, try to contact her again, and if nothing, then will pair u up with someone else.

Bexy if everyone else is matched up I'm willing to send to a second person, it will have to go out next week sometime though :)

Girls, i must say apologise for my lack of presence at the minute, have been quite poorly but all better now :happydance:. I'm loosing my internet connection for this coming week :hissy: my provider says 5 working days so hopefully i'll be back on by next weekend. I will start to make Augusts list when i get back on if you want me to and I will be online to help Elli a lot more if you still need me!

Have a lovely week girls and keep singing the postman song :laugh2:

P.S. Taperjeangirl are you okay you've gone quiet? I haven't been round the forum so maybe i missed something but hope you, daisy and gemma are okay x
:wave: Hiya, we are fine thanks! Glad you are feeling better!

I am still on the lookout for Serinas "part 2" Planning on posting it next week!
Went to the zoo and gt something from that gift shop....
Then went to beach the other day and got some rock from there!
Can u resend your address plz i cleared my inbox x

Ooooooh Im a bit gutted:cry:

I dunno if Im gonna get any sweeties as my partner has today posted her little boy has swine flu :shock: I think she's going to be a bit too busy to be thinking of sending me sweeties:cry:

Ive sent mine though so thats cool:baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back