*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. She's not pm'd to say she wont be sending them though.........

I dont want to pm her and pester her about sweets either when theres more important things to think about!

Oh wellllllll, theres always next month:cry:

awww hun, you didnt have to, I didnt expect them!

Hope your LO is ok! x

Okay, Facebook finally let me upload my picture from my BlackBerry!

Here are the sweets I recieved from Elli21! :happydance:

Attachments

• sweets.jpg
    sweets.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 27
Mine arrived from sam#3 this morning:happydance:

Heres a piccy.....ive eaten the thorntons vienesee truffle and my OH has ran off with the Hersheys:hissy:

Thanks hun ! x

ps.....im loving the candy floss bucket:cloud9:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/sweeties017.jpg

Still waiting on mine, damn slow postage! Hope they come soon coz i'm getting impatient, lol.

Mine haven't come and still not sent mine, got no address or anything. Could one of you pm her and ask if she is still doing it? She told me she was

aubreyk80... she did pm me and say she would get the stuff but she had just had a baby and was really busy which is obviously fine, but she has my address and list of sweets I want (she's in America) but I don't have any of that for her, I don't want her to send me stuff and me not be able to send anything back iykwim?

Thanks hun, have pm'd her a couple of times but don't want to sound like I'm being impatient lol

Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about sending my sweets, I'm just really busym & haven't had chance to go to the Post Office, but they are all boxed up & ready to go! So, I'll send them either later on today, or at the weekend if that is Ok! :) xx

Hiya Lilbump and Elli, just to let you know that i wont be taking part in Augusts swap! :hugs: xxx

awwww, Andrea!! Will miss you! But thanks for letting us know xx

Drazic I loved my rock, thankyou!! Egg and bacon rock was flipping awesome!!!!

I would love love love as many 'OH HENRY' bars as I can get for £3!!
Thats my next request for my next match up :D
xxxx

So so glad hun! Sometimes I regret moving here, but the rock seals the deal. haha! Loved my fudge too, almost all gone now! I have updated my journal in WTT, if you wanna see why I was a bit late. Again, sorry I messed you about. If we get paired ever again in the future, I promise you won't be. :hugs:

Can I be in next months? love it!

So, for the record.. things that you do not have in the UK:

- sunflower seeds
- BigFoot
- Laffy Taffy
- Nerds
- Oh Henry
- Cherry Blasters (do you have Fuzzy Peach? Sour Patch Kids?)
- Nibs
- Twizzlers licorice??
- Eatmore

I remember Nerds from being a kid, but I haven't seen them in yearrrrs! All the others are new to me too!

Elli did you see the picture I posted of the sweets you sent me? :D

Did you take a picture of the ones I sent you? :happydance:

Hey can I be in next months too please :D

> i need OH HENRY'S bars!!!!! haha
xxx

Jacqui... Dylan is currently laid on the sofa wearing the sweetie necklace you sent!!!! :rofl: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"